Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Louis Pov

            I have officially signed way to many CDs, posters, shirts, and so many things that I didn’t even know we sold. Just as we were nearing the end a cute blond perky girl came up with 7 posters, 5 shirts, and 2 CDs. While she handed me the stuff she says "Hi! I’m Kate and this is Ever” she litterly dragged the girl who was beside her. The other girl had long curly blackish hair and was tall and fitted. I couldn’t see her face was covered with shades and a hat. She looked very familiar and had the same name as the other girl who insulted me and my mates.

Then I reminded myself that the other Ever hated One Direction, so it was impossible for the girl in front of me to be the same Ever. “Hello there babe” I smile at her and she waves not even looking at my direction. The blond one named Kate says “Ohm since we are the last girls in line can we take a picture with you guys” I was okay with it but still looked at my mates for their approval. When they all nod I turn back to Kate and say “Sure”

Evers Pov

Are you kidding? Kate have you gone mad? My heart was pounding with nervousness at the thought that my cover could be blown. I knew Louis would see through me but I’m surprised when he doesn’t. Instead all he says is “Hello there babe”. It’s obvious it was meant for me but I’m not paying attention. I glance at were Harry is seated and wonder if he’s noticed that it’s me. When he looks and blinks at me, my stomach gets filled with butterflies and I can’t help but blush.

Kate looks at me and at the direction I’m looking in. “What are you looking at?” she asks, I quickly turn my head back to Louis and wave half smiling. Kate was too excited and desperate when she asked Louis “Ohm since we are the last girls can we take a picture with you guys?”

What? I look at Kate and she’s only looking a Louis when he says “sure” again what!? No no no… if I get closer to Louis I’m for sure that I’d be discovered. I try to calm myself as Louis passes the CDs, shirts, and posters to Liam and Zayn. Kate tells them Hello and then shoulders me to greet them as well.

“Hi” I t was a weak hi and I doubt they even heard but they still say “Hello babe” at us. Kate melts there and I can’t stop staring at Zayn’s hair. I remember how the first time I say him in person and how his hair reminded me of cinnamon rolls. They still do. I laugh and he notices and says “What’s so funny babe?” I notice how attractive he is.

 I smile when I say “Well you hair remind me of cinnamon rolls” I giggle ad it makes him smile. I hear a loud laughter next to him. I glance over to find Niall struggling to sign a shirt because he can’t stop laughing. “Told ya mate” he tells Zayn. He then looks at me and gawks.

Nialls Pov

Even though she had her shades and her hat on I could tell that she was very beautiful. She looked so strangely familiar. “Mate close the mouth” Zayn says while softly slapping my cheek. The beautiful girl then starts to giggle and I feel my face getting red. I laugh too cause I just got so embarrassed.

“What’s your name babe?” I ask her trying to change the subject. She thinks for a bit and then says “Its Ever”

I almost jerk right out of myself. She has the same name and looks as the girl that doesn’t like One Direction. I almost start to believe that it’s her but then I remember that it’s impossible for her to be here and be smiling like an angel.

“You have such a beautiful name” I tell her.

Evers Pov

I start to feel even guiltier than scared. How can he compliment my name like that? I dot deserve his kindness. He was like the sweetest person I have ever met. I blush at him but then my smile fades me an instant. Just what was I doing here? I should be at home. As Niall passes Kate’s merchandise to Harry I look at him as he starts to sign them. Harry then looks up at me with a worried face “Is something the matter babe?”

I immediately change my face expression and say “Whatever do you mean?” I tease and lean onto the table as the rest of the boys go take pictures with Kate. I lower my shades to get a better look at him as he says “I’m glad you came”

“So have any cute girls tried to make a move on you?” I tease again.

“Well I’d be lying if I said no” he grins signing the last shirt. My smile fades at the thought that a girl who is much prettier than I am could catch his heart.

“But I assure you, I only have eyes for you” he smiles and I get the urge to hug him and kiss him. Just then a strong hand takes my arm and pulls me toward the boys and Kate making my Hat and Shades fall to the floor. I panic and look back at Harry as Niall says “Hey babe you should take a picture with us too” he hasn’t looked at my face. When we stop and I’m wide open in front of them Harry jogs up and places my hat on my head. It’s too late though, everyone except Harry and Kat are all giving me stern looks…