Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Evers Pov

What does he mean; I have some explaining to do? I look up at his crystal blue eyes that are studying my face. I panic and look away.

"I have nothing to explain" I say blankly. At the corner of my eye I see Louis sigh and he takes my laptop out of my hands.

"Hey, give it back. Louis what are you going to do?" I try to take it back but he just pulls away, stands up and raises it up knowing that I wouldn't be able to reach it.

"Wow, so mature. Now give it back!" I dash towards him and start jumping for it but it's no use and I just give up. I sit back down and hear Kate's screams.

"Guys what happening? Why am I suddenly being lifted?" We both burst out laughing. Louis takes the computer and faces it towards him were he can see Kate, "Sorry love but this conversations gonna have to end a little quick today" he flashes me an evil grin. Kate doesn't even hesitate when she agrees. If he were to ask her to jump out the window shed gladly do it. This girl was obsessed with a pair of idiots and I just happen to be with the cockiest one.

He closes the laptop and then points at me, "So which one is it?" he gleams his eyes.

"What are you talking about now?" I frown, so many questions in one night.

"Don't play dumb, which one is it Harry or Niall?" the questions catches me of guard and my head starts to pound when I begin to think about them. I look at him with pleading eyes.

"Louis not tonight, I'm kind of tired" I cross my fingers hopping he'd let it go but to my surprise he does.

"Alright, but were not done with this" he points at me and back at him; I give him a weak smile. Then it hits me hard.

"Hey, I have a question for you. How did you get into my house?"

He starts to chuckle and smiles showing his perfectly white teeth. "Well you left the back door wide open. Do you not know how dangerous that it?" he starts walking closer to me. I think back to when I went out with Niall but I don't remember leaving it open, it was probably Niall who left it.

"I knew that. I must have forgotten" I answer opening the exit door for him. "Now you may excuse yourself before my mom comes back and has a heart attack when she sees you in the house" I motion with my hand for him to start walking.

"Jeez, you don't have to kick me out. In fact I planned on sleeping over" he smirks not taking a step but instead to sit back down on my bed. Like hell, you gonna stay over. First of all, your a guy, second, no, and third, just no. I was starting to get annoyed so I walked over to him letting go of the door. I grip his muscular arm and yank him of my bed.

"Oh no, you're going away and never coming again in my room. Pervert" I pull him all the way out of my room and he grins all the way there.

"You're so cold towards me" he makes a sad puppy face but I am not buying it. I put my hand on his face catching him by surprise and he licks it. "Ew" I yank it away and clean it on his shirt which was warm and soft.

"What gives?" I ask him.

"You told me not to come in room again" he makes a cocky smile and frown. Why would I ever let him come inside my room? Is he crazy or something. Is that like something you would do in Europe. Just casually walk inside a girl's bedroom and sleep in it and be like "Oh hey, how was your day" or "Nice weather we haven".

Like seriously.

"That's correct" I tell him and then I remember something very important. "Hey so what are you guys doing here in Chicago anyway? Shouldn't you be touring or in a concert or something?" I ask scratching my head.