Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Harry’s Pov

As Ever leaned onto the table, I could smell her perfume and her neck was so close to me. I easily got turned on by her without her doing anything. She was staring into my eyes smiling when Niall came up to us and took her arm pulling her on the direction he came in.

At that moment her hat and shades fell to the floor. She turned to my direction and gave me a very scared and worried face. I quickly got up and grabed her hat and shades and jogged up to her. When I arrived and placed the hat on to her head I noticed everyone giving her very shocking looks.

I stood next to her and glanced at Niall who was still holding her arm. It made me aa little jealous that he was so close to my girl. I told myself to calm down cause they don’t know anything about us. The atmosphere got so thick and it became way to awkward.

Why were they all staring her down as if she was a criminal? They haven’t even met her. Isn’t this the first time they’ve seen her in person? Just what is going on?

Ever’s Pov

My heart stopped beating as I took in everyone’s looks. Even if Harry was next to me I couldn’t calm down. On my right was Niall still holding onto my arm. I wonder when he’s gonna let go of it. It made it even more uncomfortable.

I waited for what seemed 7 minutes for someone to say something. The wait was killing me. Just then Kate looked and me and said “what’s going on? Weren’t we gonna take a picture?”

“Yeah come one. Lets all get into our positions” Harry says taking my hand pulling me away from Nialls grip. I watched as Louis rolled his eyes and gave me a disgusting look. That was it, I pulled away from Harry and said “Wait”.

I looked at Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn. They all looked at me watching and waiting for my next move. Harry gave me a confusing look when I walked towards Liam. I had to apologize and make things clear again. If I’m gonna be with Harry then I need their forgiveness.

I stood infront of him and felt Kate’s angry eyes on me. I’m going to have to explain everything to her later. And lets not forget about Harry. This is why I don’t date celebrities.

Standing next to Liam made me forget how tall I was. He didn’t say anything to me, he just stood there waiting for me to continue. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you who I was but I was just so worried about your reactions” I looked at everyone when I said that.

I turned back to him and continued “I want to apologize to you again for what I said” It didn’t take long to get his reaction and when he smiled and took me into a tight hug I knew I was okay with him. “Its okay babe” he said into my ear. I smiled at him and walk towards Zayn.

Okay one down, three to go. I stood infront of him and before I could say anything he quickly hugged me and said “Don’t apologize to me babe. I already forgave you”. He was so nice and smelled good too. I smiled and whispered to him “Thank you” The next one was going to be a huge challenge.

I walked towards Louis and he immediately crossed his arms and said “This better be good”. I know what I said was mean but he was being a jerk to me. But I let it go and begin with my apology.