Chapter 33

A/N

Just wanted to thank you all again and that I love you all so much!

And to please vote, comment, fan, and read! Please, it would mean so much C;

*Please esxcue the massive cliffhanger and grammar mistakes (;

Oh one more thing

Shout out to Muzic_Freak's story: "You're Where I Belong"

Please read her story Im barely going to start on it !

If you want a shout out just ask me <3

~ Banana xx

---------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 33

Evers Pov

I wasn't expecting them to find out the moment I said yes and I also wasn't expecting them to be a full on support mob. To my surprise they were.

"About time you asked her out!" Zayn approaches Niall and embraces him into a huge hug.

"Shut up" he mumbles, turning red. Liam comes up and congratulates me and so does Zayn. It was exciting and a good mood until Louis walked over to my side and sat next to me on the island.

"Are you sure about this?" he gives me a worried look. Here we go again with the worrying.

"I'm fine mom" I roll my eyes and show him a smile in order for him to believe me. He chuckles and wraps his arm around me. After a short moment he joins the rest of the boys who kept teasing Niall. I watch them from my lonely seat, Liam and Zayn kept trying to take of his clothes while Harry and Niall were spraying some kind of refresher, while tickling him to death and drinking. When I say drinking, I meant beers.

It was weird and awkward, for me anyway.

That's when I noticed that everyone except Harry had either congratulated me or given me a hug. I looked over at him, who was now on his second bottle of beer, Liam hadn't even finished the first one, Nail was also on his second one, but Louis and Zayn had probably drank half the package.

I shook my head and walked over to the refrigerator to get myself some orange juice. I finally found it and went back into my seat.

"Hey" a voice startles me and almost causes me to spill the juice. I turn around and take a seat across from Harry. He still looked sober but he reeked.

"Jess, you almost made me drop this" I lift up my cup of juice and drink it.

"Sorry, just thought you could use some company since you were so lonely" he chuckles, smirking at the fact that I was lonely.

"Thanks, I think" I frown at him and place my cup down on the table. My nose wrinkled when Louis walked past me towards the refrigerator taking out 3 more beers. I raised an eyebrow at him when he turned to face me, I couldn't tell if he was smiling or grinning.

"Oh hey there, didn't see you guys!" he practically screamed into my ears, "Wanna hear a joke?" he asked eagerly.

"Ah sur..." he cuts me of before I can even answer him.

"Why didn't the chicken cross the road?" he grins and me and Harry both shrug,

"Because Niall ate it!" he burst into mega loud laughing. It was sort of funny since everyone started to giggle but Louis was starting to turn blue.

"Hey!" Niall screams from the background, that's when I laugh a bit myself.

He waves me off and walks back to the rest of the guys leaving me and Harry alone again. Now that I think about it, I've been left with Harry alone a bit frequently lately. Not that it bothered me or anything I just think it's weird.