Chapter 28

Hey guys!C;

You guys are amazing, I can't believe i reached 5,000+ readers! Because I love you all so much I decided to update even though I didnt reach 10 votes.

Buts thats okay (':

I really do appreciate those who votes so this chapter is for you guys!

Oh and please excuse any grammar error, Ive been going trhough al the chapters fixing that.

Anyways please enjoy (;

Oh and can you guys get this chapter to atleast 5 votes? It would mean the world <3

-Banana xx

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter 28

Ever's Pov

We arrived at some huge fancy clothing store that was at least 20 minutes away from the hotel. The ride there was long and annoying. Niall kept on whinnying about how he was hungry so we had to stop near a McDonalds, we all got breakfast there. When I said that I didn't want any when in reality I was starving but really didn't have money to pay for it, Niall offered to pay for me, him knowing about my problem. He was so nice, I couldn't possibly say no to him.

That's only part of why it was so annoying. I was so relieved when we got out of the car but then my mood was killed when girls immediately swarmed around us, well mostly them since I was getting pushed and insulted with colorful comments. Manchester fans had a whole different dictionary with more colorful words.

"You go in first!" Liam screamed over to me and I didn't need to be told twice. I practically smashed the front door when I entered. I got a few stares so I tried to act like I knew what I was doing. I probably looked like a lost puppy.

I scanned the room taking in all the fancy clothes, accessories, and just basically the whole store. To my left was a section for suits and to the right was another section for dresses. Half of the store was for the clothes and the other half was for jewelry, accessories, shoes, and all that stuff. I even spotted some crowns, which I disliked.

"Don't stand there and gawk" says a deep voice that takes a hold of my shoulders and almost scares the living shit outta me. I probably jumped like a kangaroo because I heard multiple laughs. I turned to face the five boys I've become close to.

"You scared me to death" I scooted out of Liam's hands and glared at him.

"No we didn't, your still breathing aren't you" Liam chuckles.

"Shut it" I said smacking his shoulder. I followed the rest of the boys into the section for suits. I took a seat on a big silver couch in the middle of all the rails and dressed manikins. The rest of them split up and started looking in different parts of the room while I ended up lying down on the couch.

Every 10 seconds I would be asked for any suggestions and every time I said "You're the one wearing it not me". Even after that I was still asked for opinions and well I really didn't want to look at them in tight suits because I was afraid of blushing and looking like a pedophile in front of them.

"She's of no use" I hear a whisper and I immediately sit up and glare at Louis.

"Hey, you guys are the ones that brought me here" I pointed at him and laid back down, staring at the celling. I hear some more whispering and giggling but I ignore it until someone hovers on top of me. I sit up and push Niall off of me making him land on the ground. I start to laugh and help him of.

"That's what you get for scaring me" I say and look at everyone else making sure they all got the memo to stop scaring me.

"Am I really that ugly?" Niall shows of some pretty disgusting faces were his features are either stretched out or scrunched in. By this time I was sounding and looking like a hyena. And through it all Niall kept his hand on mine while laughing along with me.