Chapter 41

A/N

Hey my munchkins (;

This will be short I promiss and by short I'm not talk about the chapter C:

So I don't know if you guy know but I updated my second fanfiction. Can you guys please give it a chance? It would mean so much xx

And I'm sorry for not updating I've been busy and stuff. Pluss I had writers block for like a week or more (/.-)

But anyway its up so I'm sorry if its a yucky chapter, I tried my best ;c

So first person to like and post a comment will have the next xhapter dedicated to them . Good luck!

Please vote either way C:

~Banana xx

-----------------------------------------

Niall's Pov

"Lads!"

My head snapped away from the TV screen and turned to where the loud scream had come from. I faced everyone else, who seemed as curious as me. I quickly stood up and followed the voice into the bunks.

"Shh..." I walked inside through the bunk doors, "Isn't Ever taking a nap?" the other three guys quickly caught up to me.

I searched the small room for any beautiful sleeping girl but all I see is Zayn. His face made be nervous and what he was holding caught my every inch of attention. It had me frozen in place.

Mt eyes scanned down towards what Zayn was holding in his hand. It was like the light in my heart had shimmered out when I saw the silver chain hanging down his hand. It was a necklace, the same exact necklace I had bought for Ever.

The worst case scenarios were in motion inside my head.

"Where did you get that?" I asked trying to calm my breathing. Zayn looks at me with the most frightened eyes and that's when I know something is wrong. He removes his eyes from me and then looks down at the folded paper in his other hand.

He took a deep breath and looked up at me again, taking a step forwards me.

"You should read this" he hand me the paper, "And here" he also gives me the necklace. I'm a bit intimidated by the paper I was holding. Ever was nowhere to be seen and I have is a paper with a whole list of possibilities. Not only that but I'm also holding something that should have stayed with her no matter what.