Chapter 43

A/N

Hello my munchkins!

Yess, I finally updated. Yay!! Okay the reason for my late update is because i really wanted to add emotion and try to make this chapter long. I also wanted this story to reach 18,000 reads. Since its only a few reads away now, I decided to update anyway.

I also will start a new story called "Trigger" it will be coming soon but your more than welcomed to read the description and leave a coment with your thoughts on it.

Please vote, comment, follow, and possibly recommend? (;

Hope you guys will enjoy this Chapter and Im letting you all know that I'm planning on finishing this story really soon.

~Banana xx

---------------------------------------

Chapter 43

Harry's Pov

It’s been a week; I know it’s been a week. The worst seven days of my life and that’s leaving out the more to come. But what’s making my heart take bullets over the guilt are Louis and his annoying rambling. I know she’s gone. I know damn well that she is gone. Can't he just let it go and let me deal with it? What does he have to do with me and Ever?

Ever...

Just the thought of thinking about her makes me lose my self. And I’m using that as an excuse for bumping into the rail of chairs and Erik. Now because of that I think my ankle is strained and my shirt is wet from my water.

Now to add to that, I know I’m being watched. It’s not like their being too subtle anyway.  I hate being watched and told what to do even if they are right. I just don't know what to do.

I could still feel their eyes on me as I exited the building, the breeze had picked up and cooled my under skin that was now wet from my shirt. I shivered and walked around the parking lot. I was surprised to find it completely vacant besides a few parked cars including our tour bus. But that’s not what I meant; there wasn’t anyone there besides me. I sighed and shook up my hair, putting it to the side and walked towards the bus.

I assumed we were about done so what I planned to do, was take a nap and wait for everyone else. The buzzing of my phone stopped me from taking out a clean shirt. I patted my pockets forgetting where it was until my hand felt the vibration in the back of my black jeans. Taking it out, I immediately frowned at the unknown number. It was probably an obsessed fan who had managed to get their hands on my number.

With that in mind I tossed my phone into my bunk and removed my white soaked shirt. Soon enough the buzz ended. I pulled the gray shirt over my head and composed it on my body. I played with my hair setting it back to its regular spot and was startled by the sudden buzz that had ended a minute ago.

I licked my lips and took my phone in my hands. It was an unknown number, the same unknown number that had called me. I rarely get calls from unknown numbers and in those times random fans are the ones who answer. I’m always the one asking for numbers so this was definitely strange. I tried to think back at the last person I had given my number to or had asked for it but nothing rang a bell.

What if it was Ever?

That question was all it took for me to bang my head on a bunk and manage to drop my phone on the floor still buzzing. I immediately picked it up, my heart racing like a runner running a marathon. Just the small hope of it being her had me stuttering like a fool.

I slid the answer button and placed it on my right ear.

"H-hello?" I asked and was surprised to find a female voice but then furrowed my eyebrows when it wasn’t near her silky voice.

Take Me Home (One Direction Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara