Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Liam's Pov

We spent the whole morning doing some vocal and dance exercises, even though we were on "vacation". They kept on telling us to be prepared for anything. Honestly I didn't understand what they meant.

After we had phoned Ever, I started to notice a change in Harry's mood. I mean he wasn't all that excited when we went to Starbucks, but now it feels like he's deep in thought.

"Harry you alright?" I asked him once we were headed back to our hotel from practice. He looked at me expressionless and gave me a slight smile.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You seem a little under the weather today" I asked already hearing the screaming fans that awaited us outside and inside the hotel. Its scary how they always knew were we were.

We pulled over and got out of the car quickly and occasionally waving. Louis being Louis blows a kiss at them which sends them roaring across the world. The rest of us sign some autographs and take some pictures with our fans. Then we head inside the hotel to a second flock of fans doing the same process. We didn't take long because our security guards pulled us away and into the elevator making Louis and Niall groan.

"But we wanted more time with our adoring fans" Louis wined but Paul our body guard, shook his head.

"No" he said firmly with authority and that's usually as far as we go. Up in our room we showered and got ready since we only had about an hour before we went to meet up with Ever.

Ever....

She seemed like a nice gal and well she wasn't ugly in the least bit. It's just something about her that sets her apart from everyone else and it's a little strange.

"I will shower first! We all know what happened last time, right Zayn" Louis pointed with his finger at Zayn's chest making him flinch.

"What happened?" Harry asked taking of his shoes.

"Oh that's right you weren't here. Well this little dumpling decided nappy time should be spent under running water" Louis mocked and then we all burst out laughing remembering how we found him. He had fallen asleep standing and well that's when Louis decided he needed a little marker makeup.