Chapter 34

A/N

This will be short I promiss.

Okay If you guys haven't heard I've started a new story called "Frozen Yougrt, Guitar Strings, and Kisses" but there is only one chapter so far. So can you guys check that out?

This chapter is long? I think Lol.

I think thats it (;

Oh and vote, read, comment, fan?

Thanky uo C;

- Banana xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 34

Harry’s Pov

I wanted to wipe that huge grin of off Nialls face but I knew that if I did that I’d probably ruin our friendship. They were a couple and I wanted to jump of a bridge, not literally of course. At least I’m not capable of it anyway. The thing I don’t understand is how and when did they become so close?

Its starting look like Niall’s the one that met her first when in reality I was the one that got to know her. It makes me wonder what she sees in him that I don’t have.

A huge appetite?

And I thought we actually had a thing going back in the ball when we danced. I know she felt that spark too. So why is everything so different!

It’s all that’s been running through by mind and not once did it stop to let me breath. I fancied her and more than I did the first time. She isn’t just some girl, she’s my sweet Ever. But lately instead of getting closer, we were somehow getting pushed away from each other and I wasn’t going to let that continue.

After giving Ever her laptop I returned back to my seat and listened closely to where she was. I might have taken a little peek at what was causing the noise from her laptop, it was her Skype page. So while struggling to hear her from the screams and cheers that came from the lads, I gave up and put my attention elsewhere.

We haven’t been on the road for a long time since the radio station for our interview wasn’t that far, we might actually be there a bit early. I wonder if she’d like to go to the interview with us. Yeah, like that’ll happen. She hates publicity and back in the hotel when she slipped her hand out of Niall’s is just one more example that she hates it.

And what’s with her and age difference?

She wouldn’t tell me how old she was when I had asked her yet she deliberately goes out with Niall who just happened to be older than I, even if it is by only one year. Did she actually think that age difference would affect our relationship or something? If so, then she is really of.

I honestly don’t care whether she’s older or younger, fan or not, If its love then I would care less. Sadly it isn’t love for me. It’s a one-sided love and after finding out they were together last night, every single ounce of energy was stripped out of my body. I guess it’s somewhat my fault for speeding things up when we met but I just couldn’t help it. I knew she was the one from the start.