Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Evers Pov

I slept like a baby and when I say that I mean it, these past days I've been woken up early, so I really needed the sleep. I walked down stairs to the kitchen to find my mom sitting down drinking coffee. She looked better than yesterday but she still showed a hint of stress. I slipped into the kitchen and headed for the chair across from her. She looked up and smiled while I put on my glasses remembering how Niall said they suited me.

"Morning pumpkin, how'd you sleep?" she takes a sip of her coffee.

"It was like paradise, to bad I have work tomorrow" I groan and put my head in my arms. She chuckles and says "Well, that's life for you". I looked down at my phone and noticed I had over 7 missed calls and 5 messages.

"Are you working today?" I ignore the calls for now and put my attention to my mom. She had her hair in a bun with auburn strands coming loose.

"No, sadly not today, Its Sunday so they refused to give me work. I'll go back on Monday though" she says without looking at me.

There's a silence between us and I finally decide to check my messages:

Liam: Morning Sunshine we request your presence later in the evening.

Zayn: Hey there, come hang with us later love.

Louis: Why the hell haven't you been answering your phone, how dare you leave me hanging. Call me back and you better go later xx.

I shake my head and grin at the Drama queen's text.

Niall: Morning Tiger, you should come hang out with me and the rest of my mates (;

I smile down at Nialls text, is he still calling me tiger? It still makes me smile like an idiot, making my mom glance over at me but I just ignore it. My heart feels weary at the next text.

Harry: Good Morning hope we can see each other later

I haven't heard of this boy for almost 2 weeks, the last time I did, I sort of hurt him. So how will he react in front of me now? I was starting to feel anxious and I didn't know how to respond back to him, would saying "Okay" sound harsh or something. This is why I don't have a boyfriend at the moment.

"Why the happy then sad face" my mom startles my babbling and I look up to see her grinning. I start to panic for a bit not knowing what to say.

"N-nothing I just realized how early it is" I try to laugh it off but I just end up sounding like a weirdo and giving my mom a freaked out face.

"Hey mom, I was thinking..." I play nervously with my fingers and bit my lip trying to figure out how to phrase my sentence. "What if we ask dad for some money?"

"No" she says in a stern and harsh tone, she almost screamed it out. I knew she'd say no. so how exactly am I going to explain that I might be going on a trip half around the world? I know she will definitely say no to that too. So for now I'll keep that to myself.

"We can get through this together without the help from your father" she emphasizes without and finishes her coffee and heads out the room. Before she exits the kitchen she looks at me "Ever like I said, you don't need to stress about" then she smiles weakly and leaves.

"I should say the same thing to you" I murmur to myself. I head back up to my room and turn on my iPod but when a One Direction song comes on I immediately turn it off. Just because I was acquaintances as I like to think of our relationship, with them doesn't mean I like their music. So instead I plop myself on my bed and think about how the hell I was going to go to London.

Even if the boys do let me go with them on their tour bus how was I going to get passed my mom? And what about school and work and ughhh.... my head was starting to hurt from all the thinking. I lay on my back and stare my light blue ceiling.

"How did things change so quickly" I whisper as if I'm expecting a response back. I'm enjoying the silence until my phone decided to ring and ring and ring. I look at the caller ID and ignore the call. How dare he interrupt my peace? After a few seconds it rings again and I check the caller ID again and ignore it. It rings once again and I finally answer.

"Wrong number" I say flatly and end the call.

Louis Pov

How dare she ignore a call from Louis Tomlinson any girl would be more than happy to accept my call. But she decides to ignore it. I look back at all my mates who were all waiting for me to tell them how it went. We were at a Starbucks near our Hotel that we checked in yesterday. We were staying at a house Harry borrowed but then we got a call from Paul saying that we had to stay in a hotel. All five of us somehow managed to sit in a table that was mean for only 3 people. It's just like those damn sofas. I hated them.

"She won't answer, can you believe that? She even said Wrong number!" I swing my hands up slapping Zayn in the face. I quickly start to soothe his cheek "I'm so sorry you face touched my hand" he starts to laugh and slaps back me playfully.

"Does getting reject hurt that much" I look over at Niall who was laughing along with everyone else.

"Shut up Niall, you don't even have a girlfriend" I hear everyone else making "Boo" and "Damn" sounds at him. He frowns and draws a tear with his index finger "It's the truth, Liam Louis is making fun of me again" he turns to hug Liam who was sitting next to him. Liam flashes me a very disappointed look and shakes his head.

"Thanks for backing me up mate" I say sarcastically. The traitor Leyumm starts to soothe Niall's hair and he sticks out his tongue.

"Anytime lad" he says smirking. I look over at Harry who was quietly drinking his Latté and notice that he hasn't said a single word.

"Hey Haz call Ever for me, I doubt shed answer me if I called again" I ask catching him by surprise.

Harrys Pov

I almost jumped out of my seat when Louis said "Hey Haz call Ever for me, I doubt shed answer me if I called again" I sating to hear laughing from the mates who sat next to me.

"Why so jumpy in the morning?" Zayn asks recreating my little scene. Wow so mature.

I ignore him and turn to Louis "What do you want me to ask the lady?" I watch as a smile starts to curve on his lips

"You know tell her to meet up with us later in..." he looks over at everyone.

"How does downtown sound by the Mili something park?" Liam suggests.

"You mean Millennium Park?" Zayn corrects him.

Louis nods and I dial her number. It rings 6 times and when she answers she groans at me.

"Holy shit Louis, what do you want?" I get surprised by her language and smirk. What a dirty mouth you have Ever. I look over at Louis who was making kissy noises at Niall who was paying attention to the call more than I was. I'm sure he recognized her voice by now seeing as how much time he'd spent with Ever. I calm myself from getting jealous.

"Wong person Love" I say. She pauses before answering as if she's checking who had called her.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Harry" I flinch at how sweet her voice was and how much I yearned to listen to it.

"It's quite alright babe, I called... well Louis called you to ask if you could meet us in downtown in the park called Millennium?" I wait for her answer and I start to hear other people's voices in the background. I listen closely and when I hear a male voice my mind goes blank.