Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Zayn’s Pov

I felt so much relieved when Harry walked in and took charge of the situation. Louis had to be the loudest person in planet earth. It’s not like me and Niall planned on breaking any “important vases” as Louis says. I’m the innocent one here, it was all Nialls fault.  

I sat next to Niall and watched his nose bleed. It wasn’t exactly a pretty picture. Below his forehead was a bruise that was slowly turning red, the tip of his nose was a little bit scrapped, and his nose was like a waterfall rushing with blood. Poor kid.  I mean it was nasty and when I made a face, Niall looked at me and said “No one said you had to look”.  I shrugged and turned to look at Louis as he had calmed down from his little scene. He was sure something else.

It was quiet for a moment until Louis sat down on his chair and said “Now on to more important matter, can you believe Niall scored a date with Ever” he raised an eyebrow at Niall making him blush and smile over the stained napkin he had over his bloody nose. You gotta credit my mate for taking on a feisty girl like her. I turned to high five side shouting “Nice!”

“What!?” I turned to see Harry leaning both of his hands on the counter table. He was all puffed and alert waiting for us to give him an explanation. Why was he so mad?

Nialls Pov

I looked over to Harry who was giving me a very menacing look that was scarier than Louis’. I looked over to Louis who was about to spit out his juice but ended up coughing instead. My nose still was stinging and bleeding and I hope it won’t be awful for tomorrow.

“I said Niall has a date with Ever tomorrow” Louis repeated again and this time saying each word slowly and clearly. What was up with Harry? “I heard you the first time idiot” Harry said getting up from his seat and then walked to the other side of the counter and back while scratching his neck. He looked so nervous.

“So why the face and what?” I ask him as he stops and looks at me white faced. I raise an eyebrow and send him a confused expression. Louis gets up and walks up to him and smacks him on the shoulder “Yeah what’s wrong bro?”

Harry looks at Louis and then back at me “I didn’t know about it” he says and starts rubbing the nasal part of his nose. He looked a bit stressed now that I take a good look at him.

Harry Pov

Niall was totally dumfounded that I didn’t know about his date with Ever. Why were they going on a date? She just totally rejected me like an hour ago. Did she reject me for him? My head was stating to hurt from all the thinking. And my whole face and body felt like it was burning up, I was probably just so tired...

I watch as Niall stands up removing the bloody napkin from his nostrils and checking to see if it had stopped bleeding. He then walked over to the sink and washed his nose. Blood that had dried up was now flowing down and washing away with the water. I kind of felt bad for the fellow; I didn’t mean to bust up his nose. I was just so intrigued to see that Louis was doing and plus Niall ran into the door. “I thought you knew mate. Aren’t you and Ever close or something?” Zayn questions my relationship with her. And then it hits me really hard. His question makes my heart sink down even further.