Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Louis’ Pov

After almost having my trousers taken off by one of my screaming fans, I preferred to stay quiet and focused more on the view. If it weren’t for Ever teasing me about it, I could have managed a straight face. Actually scratch that, no I can never manage a straight face when we go on tours or just basically never. It was still rubbish in my opinion, but whatever from the looks of it she was in a worser situation than I was.

I was the first person to board up the jet and I took my seat all the way into the plane on the far right corner. Liam, Zayn and Ever followed next each taking seats close to me except for Ever as she decided to take the seats on the other side of the plane. She immediately started to take out her laptop and when she caught my eyes we both stuck out our tongues which cause her to smile. I looked back at the small window next to me.

“Well I’m just gonna sit with Ever” I glance back to my right to see Niall about to take the seat next to Ever but gets pushed aside by Harry. Both had a serious face on compared to Evers’ who showed a hint of annoyance. I grin at the fact that this was the moment I’ve been waiting for.

“No, I was going to sit next to her” Harry protest as he pushes Niall to one side. You see, these two lads make it obvious when they fancy a girl and in this place it might just be the same girl. Two best friends fighting over the same girl always ends up in the same cliché ending of their friendship being ruined. But in their situation it isn’t just friends that can be ruined but a whole band. I wasn’t going to stand to watch this because I cared way too much of my mates. They were basically brothers to me.

“Actually lads, Ever promised me beforehand that she would sit next to me” I stood up making all the lads face me with a surprised expression. Even I was a bit surprised as I dragged my feet toward her.

“I did?” Ever says looking past Harry and Niall to see me. She had a mega question mark on her face but I just smiled at her taking her hand. She didn’t budge until a looked at her and swung my eyes towards Niall and Harry. She looks at me and back at the two boys finally sighing and grabbing her book bag and laptop. Eyes were following her as she took the window seat were I was and I sat in the seat next to her.

“Now you two can sit there together, since you wanted to sit in that spot so badly” I point at the two seats getting booing sound effects from Liam and Zayn. Then we all start to laugh except for Niall and Harry who just pushed each other as they took the seats next to each other.

“Why did you bring so much food Niall?” Harry says pushing cans of Lays and candy bars on to Niall side making some of them fall to the ground.

“Because I get hungry. Harry dot drop my only piece of sanity I have for seven hours!” he yells at Harry while picking up the rest of the treats and bumping his head into the seat in front of him. Harry starts to chuckle and gets smacked in the shoulders by Niall.

“Hey!” Harry yells punching Niall back.

“Guys keep it down, princess over here is already sleeping” Liam hushes them and motioning to a half sleeping Zayn.

“Well it isn’t my fault he sleeps this early” Harry snaps.

“It’s barely like seven thirty” I tell Harry and he turns around rolling his eyes.

“I didn’t ask you” he grins.

“Liam poke him!” Niall says quietly but loud enough so that everyone could hear. This idea I didn’t like so much.

“No that’s PG, Louis you should draw on his face again” Harry looks at me smirking. This Idea I loved. I nodded at their grinning faces and searched around for a marker in my book bag and when I finally find one, princess decides to wake up.