Chapter 6

Chapter 6

            Harrys Pov

She looked amazing, better than all the models in the world combined. And I had her tonight all for myself. I held the roses tightly and walked up to Ever. That blue dress complimented her figure too perfectly. I was glad I got Eleanor’s advice on it.

            “You look stunning” I tell her. Honestly I’m speechless and happy that I managed to say that. Tonight will be perfect I just know it. I smile at her and reach out my left hand. She hesitates for a while. Why hesitate babe? I want to ask her but I don’t when I see her looking at me. Smiling she take my hand and I walk her to my car and opening the door to her. What a gentlemen I am.

Evers POV

I can’t describe my feelings tonight. I know I look good because Harry won’t stop looking and smiling at me. But I still can’t help but feel insecure about myself. My mind starts roaring with a bunch of what ifs. I shake it off and get into the car taking in all of the cars scents. I smell cologne which is obviously Harrys.

“You ready babe?” Harry gets in and asks me. I smile and nod curious of where I will be taken tonight. As he gets settled and sets into gear I can’t help but look at his face features. His eyes are stunningly green and I get a tingly feeling when my eyes rest onto his lips. I quickly turn around feeling my heart beat faster and my cheeks getting red. What was that? Why did I get that feeling? I better not be feeling sick.

We stop at a very fancy ball style restaurant. I gaze at its features. The lights on the ceiling sparkled like stars. On each corner there were stairs leading up to the second floor. The tables were round and topped off with beautiful embroidering and flowers. The lights were a little dimmed and peaceful music was being played adding to the romantic affect.

“Wow...” I manage to say still taking in how magnificent this place was. I’ve never heard of this place let alone eaten in it. As I gaze at the room a waitress comes up to me and Harry and says “Mr. Styles, your table is on the edge right over there. It should be table number 8” she points at the table next to a big mirror were all the sparkly lights reflected it shine. Harry thanks the lady who was making flirtatious arm movements and slowly says “You’re welcome” It was disgusting to see and the worst part was that Harry didn’t seem to mind it at all.

We walked over to the table and sat down. The place wasn’t crowded but it wasn’t deserted eighter. There was only two other couples farther than us.