Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Niall’s Pov

“Whoa there tiger” I say as I take a hold of her shoulders and guide her to s chair nearby. She looked at me in confusion.

“What?” she says standing to back up only to be pushed back down by me.

“What do you mean got to London? This isn’t the exact time to be wasting money on a trip around the world” I tell her trying to reason it out of her. She pushes back her glasses and a few strands of hair, this casual look of hers was totally adorable. I’m really confused here. From what she’s told me, the last thing I would want to do is waste any more money. I mean if I was her. So why the trip to London?

“The reason I want to go to London, is because of my dad” she says biting her lip again. She’s bitten her lip 5 times right now. Is she trying to eat her lip away? I look at her and wait for the rest of her answer. “My dad lives in London and I want to ask him if he can help me and my mom” She gets up walking towards a window that’s at the other end of the large attic. I watch as she runs her fingers on the window pane creating a misty trail. I walk over to her scratching the back of my neck “When do you plan on going?” I ask.

Without looking away from the window she says “Well… I haven’t thought about it that well. The idea came to me just now” she slightly smiles and I can see it in the reflection on the window. “But do you have an idea of when and how you’re gonna pay for it?” I ask leaning next to her and gazing out the window. Today was a gorgeous day, the sun was shining brightly, and the weather was just perfect, not too hot and not too cold.

She thinks for a bit and then bits her lip, that’s it. “Stop doing that, you’re gonna make yourself bleed” I say touching the tips of her soft lips. She jumps and bumps her head on the window in the process. “Ouch” she moans rubbing her forehead that was now turning red. I start to laugh for a bit “You think this is funny” she says trying not to laugh. I start to back away pulling my hands up as if I was gonna get arrested.

“A little bit” I say showing her with my hand and laugh some more. “I’ll get you for this Horan” She says now running to my direction, I immediately sprint to the other side of the attic. As I hear her footsteps come closer I pick up my pace not noticing the rolled up rug. I fall slapping my body onto the solid wooden floor. “Arghhh” I moan in pain. This right here really hurt. Don’t try this at home, at all. I turn onto my back laying there, hearing a very soft laugh coming from above me.

“Oh boy, this right here my friend, is called karma doing a job well done” Ever says brushing her hands and then reached out one of them, I take it but instead of her pulling me up, I pull her down with a thud. We both burst out laughing