Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Ever's Pov

Not only was I nervous about me and Niall but worried for Louis. Telling from everyone's cheeky laughs after the question was asked I am positive he still hasn't told the rest of the boys about his situation. I was honestly nervous for both of us.

Right after the boys were asked if they were single or taken, Liam and Zayn spoke out "taken" together. That only left the rest of them.

"Single" Harry slightly smiled, then looked over at Louis with a strange look. How is Diva here gonna get out of this one. He can lie about it but wouldn't it all go back to Eleanor and maybe she might respond negatively. That would be a bad idea. But I'm sure he'll come up with something.

"What about you Niall?" Holly rose her eyebrows at the shy and quirky leprechaun that was beyond blushing. To add to the fact that he was already getting cheesy, the rest of them started to tease him and occasionally glance at me and mention my name.

They were outstanding at keeping secrets.

"Okay you better fess up what this whole thing means" Daniel motioned to the group of coos and giggles. I gave it a go because lately I've been taking risks and it was bound to come out sooner or later.

"Me and Niall are sort of..." I started but was cut by Niall.

"Were together" he smiled over at me and I felt the atmosphere turn into a good one. That is until I looked over at each of the boys but when my eyes fell onto Harry's I noticed right away his face was filled with unsteadiness and anger. Did something happen? Was it something I or the boys said?

"That is so sweet! Are we the first to know?" Holly sing-song into the mic a bit louder than she's been doing making me cringe at how high pitched her voice was. I couldn't help but match the pinkish color Niall had going. When I saw him got up and drag his chair over at my direction, I just had to cover my eyes and hide my huge smile.

I felt arms around me and just as I had expected my blue-eyed leprechaun had set his chair next to me and was now locking me into his chest.

"Can we stop with the staring, you guys make me nervous" I glared at everyone who had eyed me like a missile does to its target. They all broke out of their trance and into laughter, even Niall chuckled at my comment. For a moment there everyone had forgotten about Louis and I was sure he'd be on edge right now because he hasn't exactly said anything at all ever since they brought up the subject.

"What about Louis?" the girl on the other end of the call asked through a muffled tone. I almost felt like comforting him after all it really seemed like he loved her.

We looked over at him and watched as he hesitated a bit before putting on a fake smile and clearing his throat, "I'm definitely taken by the lovely Eleanor Calder"

His expression changed entirely from a nervous one to cheerful and happy. He caught my eyes and smiled slightly I returned him the smile. Since that was the last question we were allowed to leave and boy was I relieved. That only lasted up until I walked out the front entrance.

We were surrounded by fans only this time the attention was on me instead of them. At first I was dumbfounded until they started to scream my name and Niall's. That's when I remembered that I had just revealed to all of the band's fandom that me and Niall were in a relationship.

"What a slut!" about half of the fans screamed the same thing.

"You too are so cute! Eviall forever!" the other half screamed on and on the name "Eviall"

I waved at some and immediately walked inside the bus, happy to finally be out of all of the commotion.

"Just what is Eviall?" I asked, flopping myself on the couch.