--IMPORTANT--

Hi! So I just finished writing my other TayJoe story (Story of Us) and I'm now deciding what I want to do next. I'm incredibly indecisive, so I'm just going to lay out a few options here and you guys can decide which one you like best and just put it in the comments? Thank you :)

Option 1. I could continue writing another one of my TayJoe stories, Daylight, which has been on hiatus for the past bajillion months. 

Option 2. I could start a whole new TayJoe story. I have a few ideas in my mind, so here they are (look at me making a list inside of a list):

1. A story about Joe having been stranded on an island for two years, and after a boating accident, Taylor ends up stranded on the same island. They meet, they fall in love, yadayadayada all that stuff. 

2. Joe's a small singer/songwriter, Taylor is global superstar Taylor Swift. Joe is Taylor's tour opener, and the rest is pretty self explanatory. 

3. Joe's a detective, Taylor's a common thief. Taylor's framed for a murder she didn't commit, and Joe comes to be the only one who believes her side of the story. (aka I read way to many murder mysteries and want to write one)

4. You guys can comment any other ideas you have and if I like one I'll give it a go :)

Also if you vote for option 2 you can add which story number you like best

Option 3. I don't start any new story, and focus on the two I have up right now (TayJoe One Shots and Two Pink Lines)