Flour Fest

Start writing your story

"Ah, home sweet home," Taylor sighs happily, setting her purse down.

Joe smiles, "Now I can kiss you as many times as I want, and no one will tell us to get a room."

Taylor giggled, flirtatiously walking towards Joe, who was standing next to the couch in the living room, "That you can."

Joe took the final step towards her, not being able to wait any longer. Their lips locked, and Joe pulled them down onto the couch. Taylor moaned, gripping his back for dear life as his kisses traveled down her neck.

Needing to take control, she brings his lips back up to hers, but parts them quickly so she can take off his shirt. Taylor felt his toned abs, and Joe moaned in pleasure. Taylor rolled them over so that way Taylor was on top of him.

Joe put his hands under Taylor's shirt lifting it off to reveal a lacy pink bra. Suddenly Taylor pulled away, "Wait!"

Joe groaned, "What now."

Taylor stands up, smirking, "I have to let the cake sit overnight to settle it, and it's already 7:00, so I should make it now."

Joe sat up, pouting, "Taylorrrrr, just 30 minutes, then you can make the cake,"

Taylor winked at him, pulling her shirt back on, "Cake comes first."

"You are so mean." Joe frowned, but sat up. "Can I at least help you make the cake?"

"Sure! Just don't distract me like last time." Taylor said, getting off of the couch and making her way towards the kitchen.

Joe slipped on his shirt, smiling innocently, "What do you mean like last time?"

"I mean last time as in the time it took me two and a half hours to make a single batch of cookie dough batter because someone couldn't keep their hands off me." Taylor said, rolling her eyes.

Joe just shrugged, "Let's get baking!"

Taylor pulled up the recipe, "Ok let's see here, preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius. I'm just going to grease the pans."

Joe walked over to the oven, twisting and turning the knobs till he figured out how. "I did it!"

"Not sure why you sound so proud, but good for you." Taylor said sarcastically.

"You're just jealous because you're scared I'll take the role of master chef from you one day." Joe said, walking back over towards the counter where she stood.

Taylor ignored the comment, "We'll split up grabbing the dry ingredients, you get the sugar, flour and cocoa powder, I'll get the baking powder, baking soda and salt."

Joe nodded, picking up the sugar and cocoa powder and laying it on the counter, before going on a long search for the flour. He was determined not to have to ask Taylor for help.

He only realized how long he had been looking when Taylor tapped on his shoulder, and he turned around to see her holding a bag of flour.

"Need this?" she asked, a smug smile on her face.

Joe took it from her, "I knew you had it, I just wanted to humor you," he lied.

Taylor burst out laughing, "Oh my god that was hilarious you were looking for like ten minutes."

Joe rolled his eyes and, wanting to do something about her laughter, opened the bag of flour, grabbed a handful, and threw it at her shirt.

Taylor's mouth hung open, "I-"