Superstar's Security Pt. 2

"Would it be okay if-"

They both grinned, speaking in unison, "Yes."

Joe leaned down, placing a gentle kiss on her lips. Taylor returned this kiss, standing on her tippy-toes and leaning into it. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and Joe wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. Taylor moved her hands up to his hair, running it through his silky blonde locks. Eventually Joe pulled away, and they both stood there, not sure what to say.

"Oh my god," Taylor said, shocked with herself. "Sorry, can we just pretend that never happened?"

"Yeah," Joe said, embarrassed. "Um, you might want to get the pancakes before it burns."

Taylor turn to the pancakes, flustered, "Right!"

Taking them off the stove she moved both pancakes onto two different plates, offering one to Joe. Joe took it, "Thanks."

They ate in silence at the kitchen counter, neither knowing what to say. Joe stood up to put away his plate, "Do you have any plans for the day? Anywhere you need to go?"

"Nope, I'll probably just stay at home," Taylor shrugged, putting away her own plate.

Joe nodded, "Well I'm going to get back to work, thanks for the pancake."

"Of course," Taylor said as Joe walked back to the living room. Oh my god I just kissed my security guard. I just kissed Joe. What was I thinking?! I don't even have feelings for him!

Throughout the next week, Taylor and Joe didn't speak of the kiss, going back to their normal routine. Taylor was sitting on her bed, scrolling through social media. The only thing on her feed was constant snake emojis. Then Taylor realized that #TaylorSwiftIsOverParty was trending number one. World wide.

Taylor couldn't help but let out a small sob. So many people hate me. Maybe I am just a bitch. At that same moment Joe walked in, "Hey, do you want to come talk about the new security sys-"

Joe stopped once he realized Taylor was crying. "Sorry, we can talk about it later."

He began to walk out before Taylor called out to him, "Wait, come here."

Confused, Joe started walking towards her. Taylor stood up, "Did you know that #TaylorSwiftIsOverParty is trending number one world wide on twitter?"

"No, I didn't know that," Joe said slowly, not sure where she was going with this.

"Everyone hates me," Taylor let a tear fall down her face. "And I don't even have any friends left to talk about it."

Joe frowned, "I don't hate you."

"Seriously? It seems like you do," Taylor looked down at the floor.

Joe took a step closer to her, "I don't, I swear."

Taylor still looked doubtful, so Joe wrapped his arms around her in a hug. "Please don't think I hate you," Joe said softly.

Taylor looked up at him, surprised by the hug. Joe didn't seem like on for physical affection. Smiling slightly, Taylor didn't know what overcame her as she leaned up, placing a kiss on his lips. Out of instinct Joe kissed back, pulling her closer. Joe's hands drifted down to her ass, picking her off of the ground. Taylor wrapped her legs around his waist, moaning as Joe started kissing down her neck.

Taylor leaned her head back, letting Joe trail kisses all down to her chest. "Unbutton," Taylor said simply. Joe took the cue, unbuttoning her shirt and throwing it to the ground, revealing a black bra. Unclipping it, he let it fall to the floor. "You too," Taylor said through the kiss, lifting his t-shirt over his head.