Christmas With You

"I know! Just the other day we woke up, walked downstairs, there were cupboards open, cereal boxes open, she's insane." Joe laughed along with Andrea.

Taylor punched him in the shoulder, "Shut up and eat your food."

Joe just laughed more and leaned over to kiss her on the cheek, causing Taylor to blush.

"Elizabeth, I must say, this is delicious, you have to give me the recipe after," Andrea said, referring to to the turkey and roast potatoes.

"Me too!" Taylor interjected.

Elizabeth smiled, "Thanks, I'll be sure to give it to you after."

After dinner, Tom, Scott, Austin and Richard were engaged in a conversation about football vs. rugby, Andrea and Elizabeth were discussing a trip they were planning with their husbands, and Taylor, Joe and Patrick were playing a game of scrabble.

It was currently Patrick and Taylor versus Joe, and Taylor was zeroed in on the game. Joe was currently winning, and Patrick and Taylor wouldn't lose to him.

"Taylor, think!" Patrick put his head in his hands. "If we lose we will never hear the end of it."

"I'm trying!" Taylor said, agitated. Joe was just sitting back smirking, knowing he had basically won.

After another 20 minutes of pure stress for Taylor and Patrick, the scores were tallied, and Joe won.

He jumped up, pointing at their faces, "Don't mess with an English major!"

Taylor crossed her arms and Patrick followed, rolling his eyes. Joe just smiled, "Just give me the satisfaction and say 'Joe, you won'."

"Joseph, you're acting like a five-year old," Taylor mumbled.

Joe raised an eyebrow, and went over to her side of the table. "Pleaseeee, Taylor?"

"Fine. Dumbass here, won." Taylor glared at him.

Joe shrugged, and gave her a side huge, "Good enough."

"Photo time!" called Elizabeth and Andrea.

Patrick rolled his eyes, and Joe elbowed him in the side.

"Look, we even bought some matching PJ's accordingly!" Andrea said a little too excitedly.

"Okay, Richard, Pat, Tom, you get these," Elizabeth threw them all reindeer print pajama's accidentally hitting Tom in the head with his.

"Austin and Scott, you get these," Andrea held out pajama's decorated with Christmas tree's.

"Taylor and Joe, here are yours," Elizabeth handed out the final pair to them, which had snowmen on it.

Taylor held Joe's arm excitedly, "This is amazing! We are going to get so many cute photos!"

Joe tried to match Taylor's enthusiasm, but come on, it was matching pajama's. Taylor stood up, grabbing the pajama's and pulling Joe towards the bedroom to get changed.

Taylor thrust the pajama's towards him, "Aww, you're going to look so cute."

Joe grumbled, "Sure."

Taylor just laughed and pecked him on the lips. They both slipped into their pajama's and before they went out Taylor insisted on a selfie.

"Taylor, you're worse then my mother!" Joe said, but posed for it nonetheless.

Taylor simply smiled, and led him back to the living room where everyone was. After 20 minutes of posing for various photo's Joe was worn out, sitting on the couch and claiming he was done.