Superstar's Security Pt. 1

Joe waited patiently in the conference room, tapping his foot on the ground. It was the first day of his new job, and he was preparing himself for the worst. He was a 25 year-old-bodyguard, and though he was young he had plenty of experience. What he knew so far was that celebrities were stuck up, snobby people with their head constantly in their ass.

He didn't expect much more from his new boss, Taylor. Yes, the Taylor Swift. At this point, Joe wasn't phased by celebrities anymore, having seen them on a day-to-day basis. "I'm so sorry I'm late!" Joe looked up to see a blonde woman rushing into the room.

"It's alright," Joe said politely. Great, she already thinks she's too important to come to meetings on time.

Taylor sat down, "So, uh, your the new bodyguard, correct? Joe Alwyn?"

Joe nodded, "That's me."

"Great! So I was told just to get to know you, and tell you your schedule for the first month," Taylor pulled out a few papers, pushing them across the table to him.

Joe took them, fingering through them, "Thanks."

"So, you'll pretty much be doing the day schedule for the next month, and depending what my plan is for next month, we might change it up," Taylor smiled at him.

"Okay," Joe replied.

Taylor was getting slightly frustrated with how he would reply with just the simplest answers, not elaborating at all. "Do you have any kids, a girlfriend? A wife?" Taylor asked, trying to get him to open up.

"Nope," Joe said again. He learned from past jobs that it's best to not connect with the people your working for, if you do, they'll feel that it's fine to walk all over you.

"Okay then." Standing up, she gave him a small wave, "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye," Joe stood up as well, exiting out the door.

Taylor bit her lip as she watched him leave, well that went terribly. Once she got back home, she collapsed on the couch, and her phone begin ringing. Looking at the caller ID, she was slightly surprised, Kanye? What does he want? After a half an hour conversation with Kanye about his new song that she would be name dropped it, she put down the phone.

For no reason at all, Taylor broke down in tears. It wasn't because of the phone call, it was just because of everything. She had just broken up with her boyfriend of more then one year, and Taylor felt like she was going absolutely nowhere in her career. Now she has a crappy new bodyguard, fake friends, and everything was falling apart.
________________________________

"Hi! I was actually going to go out for a morning run," Taylor opened the door for Joe.

Joe nodded, "What time are you leaving at?"

"Right now," Taylor said, leaning down to her tie her shoes.

"Okay," Joe said, "There are no paps, so we're clear to go."

Taylor walked out the door of her New York City apartment, plopping down in the car. Joe took the shotgun seat, and the other bodyguard, who's name was Greg, begin driving. Taylor scrolled through her phone in the back, and Joe sat silently up front.

Once they arrived at the park, Joe and Greg got out first, scouting for paparazzi. "Your good to go," Joe said, opening the door for Taylor to get out of the car. Taylor got out, beginning towards the path. Joe stayed quite a few feet behind her, but she was still in the line of site.

He looked up at the trees, it was actually quite a pleasant trail. After half an hour on the trail, he noticed a flash in the corner of his eye. Craning his neck, he saw a camera. Paparazzi. He jogged up to Taylor, whispering in her ear, "There are a few paps over near the road."