Two Pink Lines - Pregnant Taylor

Joe heard an aggravated groan from the bathroom, and he knew immediately what happened. He knocked softly on the door, and when she didn't let himself in.

"Hey love," Joe said, standing next to Taylor, who had her head in her hands. On the floor there was a pregnancy test, the one pink line visible.

Taylor just softly cried, "I can't do it, I still can't do it."

Joe bent down a little so they were face to face, and gently lifted her face away from her hands. "It's not your fault, if we have to wait longer that's alright love. I just don't want you to be so upset about it."

Taylor shut her eyes, "But it is my fault, because I can't fucking do it!"

Seeing how upset she was Joe led her out to the bedroom, and sat her down on the bed. He sat down next to her, placing a hand on her back. Tears were still running down her face, and it took everything in her not to collapse on the bed.

"Why is my body so damn annoying," Taylor said softly, resting her head on his shoulder.

Joe played with the ends of her hair, "I think that your body is amazing. Especially when doing certain things."

Taylor giggled through her tears, "How do you that?"

"Do what?" Joe asked turning so he was sitting criss cross on the bed and looking right at her.

"Make me laugh even when I'm crying," Taylor smiled, also turning to face him.

Joe grinned, "I'm glad I can do that."

Taylor leaned forward, "Thank you, I love you."

Joe leaned forward as well, and their foreheads met in the middle, "I love you too. And I want you to know that it's never your fault, and if it means that I have to wait 10 years to have a baby, I wouldn't mind as long as it's with you."
_______________________________

"Ahhh!" Taylor screeched from the bathroom.

Joe quickly burst into the bathroom, "Are you okay?"

Taylor didn't say anything, just turned the pregnancy test with two lines so he could see. Joe gasped and brought her in for a tight hug.

"It's happening, it's happening," Taylor cried, hugging him tightly.

Joe, equally as emotional pressed a kiss onto her forehead, letting a salty tear roll down his cheek. "It's really here. It's here!"

They held on to each other, both crying. "We're having a baby," said Taylor.

"We are," Joe was still in disbelief.

"How are we going to tell everyone?" Taylor asked, resting her head on his chest.

Joe thought for a moment, "We're going over to my parents' for Sunday roast, do you think you could get your family to come too?"

Taylor nodded slowly, "Yeah, I'll just have to make sure I don't sound so suspicious."

Joe knelt down so he was standing in front of her stomach. He put his hands on her stomach, "Hey there," Joe whispered quietly, "You're in there."

Taylor let another tear slip down her face as Joe stood back up and kissed her cheek.

"You are going to be such a great dad," Taylor caressed his cheek with her thumb, running over his stubble.

Joe's eyes glassed over, "Your going to be the best Mum."
________________________________

"So good to see you guys again!" Elizabeth said, giving them each hugs.