Babe Pt. 3

The next day Taylor and Joe resumed their usual 'activities' over lunch break, but since they were running out of time kept it to just kissing. Unbeknownst to them, Joe's 'wife' Jennifer, was walking into the building.

"Hey Mary! Where can I find Joe, I brought him lunch." Jennifer asked, a fake smile plastered on her face.

Mary looked up at her, holding back an annoyed sigh. Jennifer came here almost every week, bringing him lunch as an attempt to try to change Joe's mind. Almost everybody in the office knew about Joe and Jennifer's situation, but no one ever dared mention it to Joe. "Um, I think he told me that he was having a meeting on the 63rd floor with-" Mary started, but was interrupted.

"Perfect! I'll bring this right up to him," Jennifer held out the lunch she prepared him, walking into the elevator. Mary didn't get the chance to tell her that Taylor was having a meeting with Joe, but shrugged to herself, not thinking much of it.

Taylor laced her hands around Joe's neck, biting his lip as she went in to kiss him. Joe moaned slightly, lifting her up onto his desk so they were eye to eye. His lips trailed down her neck, causing her to moan, gripping onto his back.

"You lying son of a bitch!" Both Joe and Taylor jumped apart, looking to see where the voice came from.

"Jennifer!" Joe said, trying to play it off. "What's up?"

Jennifer didn't stop her rant, slowly approaching them, "You're cheating on me! You fucking liar! I did everything for you!"

"We're getting divorced," Joe rolled his eyes, "It's not my fault you think for some reason I'll take you back."

Jennifer crossed her arms, "Legally, you cheated on me."

"I'm sorry, but LEGALLY you cheated on me first! While we were literally married!" Joe glared at her. Taylor stood there awkwardly, adjusting the collar of her sweater.

Deciding to ignore Joe's comment, Jennifer turned to Taylor, "And who are you? Another whore that just wants to get with whoever will let you get in there pants? Must not be many people, who would want to take you."

Taylor looked genuinely hurt, not replying. "Don't talk to her," Joe said firmly, putting a protective around Taylor.

"Oh, so now your closer to this bitch who you've known for one week then me?! Your fucking wife!" Jennifer cried out.

"For one, her name is Taylor. And two, Taylor hasn't cheated on me, unlike some people." Joe rolled his eyes. He helped Taylor off of the desk, putting an arm around her shoulder.

"I hate you! I hate you both! Joe, you are such a lying skunk, who can't help but manipulate another girl into thinking you actually care for her! Bitch over here, is a serious slut, who can't keep her hands off of a man. I don't even see how that happens, seeing as you look like that. I mean, c'mon, you think any guy would actually want you?" Jennifer was practically screaming now.

Taylor finally spoke, her voice breaking, "You don't even know me."

"This isn't behavior that will be tolerated in the office, Jennifer. Now could you please leave?" Joe asked, glaring at her.

Jennifer scoffed, "As if you two haven't been constantly fucking around here."

"Leave, Jennifer," Joe repeated.

She gave a dramatic eye roll, before turning away, walking into the elevator. Joe turned to Taylor, ready to apologize as soon as Jennifer left. "I'm so sorry about that, she didn't mean any of it-" Joe started.

He was interrupted by Taylor letting out a cry, "I'm going to take the rest of the day off work."

"Wait Taylor-" Joe tried to grab onto her arm, but she pulled herself free, first running to the elevator and clicking the button desperately. Seeing as the elevator wasn't coming, she turned to the emergency staircase, not looking back.