The Breakup Pt. 1

Taylor did a small twirl for him in their enormous closet, "Do you like it?"

"It look's amazing. So amazing all I want to do is take it off," Joe said as he came closer to her, wrapping his warms around her waist. She was wearing a sparkly navy  dress. It had a v-neck and went down to her knees.

"Save that for after the party babe," Taylor giggled.

They were going to a party for Joe's new movie, The Silent. Joe said that the whole cast was going to be there, and Joe wanted her to meet them all. In the movie Joe played the husband of Sarah O'Reily, another up-and-coming actress. After Joe's character is fired from his job,  they have to work hard to stay afloat and stay together. 

Joe whined like a little kid, "But I don't want to wait."

"Patience is a virtue baby," Taylor teased as she turned around gave him a peck on the cheeks, "Besides I need to preserve this lipstick."

Joe frowned and crossed his arms as if he was pouting like a little boy he didn't get his candy. Taylor just rolled her eyes, "You'll be fine."

Taylor took his hand and led him out to the front steps of her New York apartment when security came to alert her that their were a few paps outside. Taylor and Joe both exchanged tired glances.

"It's fine, lets just be fast." said Taylor optimistically.

Joe nodded, but was prepared to give the paps his signature death glare. Joe took Taylor's hand and they dashed passed the paps who were shouting at them into the car. As soon as they were in Joe looked to Taylor to make sure she was okay and squeezed her hand.

Taylor gave him a thankful glance and put her head on his shoulder. "How far away is the party?"

"It's really not far at all, a five minute drive," Joe replied. He put an arm around her shoulder and kissed the top of her head.

Once they arrived Joe could look out and see that there were once again, lot's of paparazzi. Ignoring their constant shouts Joe and Taylor walked hand in hand to the entrance, where they could hear the party. Once they stepped in side they were immediately greeted by the director, Sophia.

"Joe! It's so nice that you could make it!" Sophia had huge smile and shook his hand.

"Pleasure to be here," replied Joe. "And this is Taylor, my girlfriend."

Taylor smiled and shook Sophia's hand as well, she was never really nervous around meeting just new strangers but when Joe knew them already it was a little scarier for her. "Hi!" Taylor

Sophia smiled again, "Hi! Nice to meet you. Now why don't you two go enjoy the party."

They both nodded and Joe took her hand to go meet some of the other cast mates. Eventually Taylor and Joe were both ready for a drink. "Here I'll go get one, I'll be right back," said Joe, standing up from where they were sitting at the table. He gave her a quick peck on the lips that made her smile before he went to go grab the drinks.

Taylor watched him as maneuvered through the people, laughing when he bumped into someone and they both stumbled around. Joe endlessly apologized until he kept walking towards the bar. She lost sight of him once he reached the bar, and started to make conversation with the person next to her. After a while she excused herself from the conversation and stood up to go find Joe.

She pushed away through the crowd of people before seeing Joe holding two drinks and talking to a woman who she remembered as Sarah, Joe's costar. Sarah was laughing at something Joe said and Joe was grinning.

Taylor grumbled, so this is where he was the past 15 minutes? She began to walk towards them before stopping when she saw Sarah laugh again but this time flirtatiously touch his shoulder. Who the fuck does she think she is?She waited for Joe to stop her and tell her that she shouldn't, but he didn't, he just stood there like nothing happened.