Drunk on Jealousy

Taylor walked into the concert venue, a tight black skirt and slightly see through shirt on. Joe would come a few minutes later, but no one knew they were together, so it was necessary to arrive separately.

She grabbed a drink from the bar, sipping on it as she waited for Joe. Soon enough Joe came in a few minutes later, walking over towards Taylor. Joe gave her a quick hug, kissing her on the forehead. They were in the VIP section of the concert, where no one could see them, so they do whatever they wanted. "Hey Tay," Joe said, smiling at her.

"Hi," Taylor replied, "You look nice."

"Thank you," Joe said. "You look pretty nice yourself."

He moved so that way Taylor was standing in front of him. He leaned down to whisper in her ear, "The see through shirt was a nice touch." He wrapped his arms around her lower back, causing her to giggle. "The skirt also accentuates the ass nicely."

Taylor blushed, burying her face in his chest. "Hey lovebirds! Come on, it's dance time," Cara called out to Joe and Taylor.

Joe and Taylor's cheeks both turned red, before walking over to where Cara was. They both stood there for a moment, neither one knowing what to do. Cara rolled her eyes, "Dance you party-poopers!"

Taylor smiled a little bit, turning to Joe and began to dance. Joe grinned, dancing with her as the music played. After ten minutes Joe went to sit down at a nearby chair, Taylor continuing to dance her heart out. Joe pulled out his phone, beginning to film her.

Noticing, Taylor became shy, and walked over to Joe. She stood in between his legs, and put up a hand to his camera, stopping him from filming. Joe frowned, "But you looked so adorable!"

Taylor rolled her eyes, "Whatever."

Joe put his phone away, pulling her up into his lap. Kissing the top of her head, he smiled, "This is nice."

Taylor leaned her head back, "Yeah."

"I might go get a drink, do you want anything?" Joe asked, standing up.

"That's okay," Taylor said. "I'll just wait here."

Joe nodded, walking over to the bar area. He ordered himself a whiskey, and stood there, watching the concert as he waited. A woman with short brown hair sat down next to him, "Hi!"

Joe looked up politely, "Hi."

"Are you a friend of the band or something? I haven't seen you around before," the woman said.

"Um, no, I'm a friend to one of the band members friends and they invited me to come," Joe replied, not wanting to let it slip that he was dating Taylor. They could tell their friends, but not some random lady that walked up to him. "What about you?"

"I'm one of the band members cousin's, Jessica," Jessica said. "And you are?"

"Joe," Joe said simply.

Jessica smiled, "Nice to meet you, Joe."

The bartender came back with his whiskey, and Joe thanked him before standing up. Jessica stood up next to him, "Can I come with you? The friend I came here with ditched me for some other guy."

Joe hesitated, "Sure."

Jessica followed Joe back to where Taylor was. Joe sat down at a booth, Taylor sitting across from him. "Taylor Swift?" Jessica asked.

Taylor looked slightly surprised to see this random woman following after her boyfriend, but stayed composed, "That's me."

"Oh are you Joe's friend?" Jessica asked.