Camping

"Joe, take my sleeping bag, I'm grabbing the pillow's" Taylor said as she lifted the sleeping bag onto his already full hands.

"You're lucky I love you, or I would not be carrying all of this for you." Joe replied, his voice muffled by the sleeping bags in front of him.

Taylor picked up two measly pillows off of the ground, "Love you too babe."

Joe rolled his eyes in response. "Oh stop pouting, just go put them in the trunk." Taylor said, already making her way over to the car to put in the pillows.

Joe followed after her, peeking around the giant mound in front of him every few steps to make sure he won't trip. By the time he got there Selena had pulled up in her car, and Gigi and Zayn came not long after.

Joe's mate from back home, Matt, was also coming with them.

"Okay guys, put your stuff in the trunk, then find a seat." Taylor said to all of them.

Everyone nodded, and Selena shouted, "I call not the middle!"

The car had three rows of seats, and it ended up being Gigi and Zayn in the front row, Selena and Matt in the second, and Taylor and Joe together in the back. Joe was the last to get in the car, and received many complaints from the other passengers as he squeezed past them to get to Taylor.

"Jesus christ!" Matt exclaimed, as Joe elbowed him in the face.

"Sorry!" Joe called out behind him, finally taking his place in the back. Soon the car was moving, and everyone was chatting. Gigi was talking to Zayn about the baby, and was getting slightly moody. Selena and Matt had only met three times, but seemed to be good friends already.

And of course Taylor and Joe were in the back, Taylor's head resting on Joe's shoulder, as he had an arm around her.

"Didn't I tell you to stay in bed for a little longer? Now look how tired you are." Joe said to her.

"I needed to get everything ready," Taylor said, yawning. "Besides, I'm pretty sure the reason you wanted me to stay in bed wasn't just so we could sleep, and it would've just tired me out more."

Joe pouted, "You're so cruel." he crossed his arms in a fake pout.

Taylor giggled, "When we get home baby, I promise."

Joe kissed Taylor, and Taylor kissed him back, her hand reaching behind him to pull him closer towards her. Joe adjusted his position, it wasn't easy making out in a car. Joe's hand drifted up to her hair, then back down to her lower back.

They broke apart when they heard Selena shout, "Get a room!" at them from up front. Selena turned to Matt, saying something about how they needed to, "Respect the presence of others." In turn Matt began sharing a story about how Joe once tried to open a can by stabbing it with a spoon. And Selena replied with a story of how Taylor tried to cook microwaveable mac and cheese in the oven.

Taylor rolled her eyes, is that how they bonded? Sharing embarrassing stories about us? She and Joe exchanged annoyed glances, then began to tell stories about Matt and Selena, their voices purposely loud as to annoy them.

Selena and Matt both raised their voices, and it soon became a competition for who could tell the story the loudest. This went on until Gigi shouted, "Could you guys all be quiet! Good lord."

Everyone quieted down, realizing how loud they were, and continued on with a different conversation. Selena and Taylor were discussing tours, and when Selena could come on to be a guest at Lover Fest.

Joe and Matt were discussing the weather in London, and how stupid Boris is. Gigi had since fallen asleep on Zayn, softly snoring on his shoulder. After a two hour car trip they finally made it to the camping spot right near the borders of California.