Jealous...?

"Darling! We're going to be late to the reservation!" Joe called from downstairs.

"Coming, coming!" Taylor said, rushing down the stairs.

Joe led her out to the car, "I'm pretty sure James and Olivia are already there."

"Sorry, my hair took longer then I expected," Taylor ran her hand through her hair, fixing her curls.

He kissed the top of her head, "You still look beautiful."

Taylor blushed, leaning her head on his shoulder. Joe wrapped his arm around her, and they sat quietly until they got to the restaurant. Thankful for the lack of paps they walked inside. James and Olivia were waiting for them, sitting at the table.

Joe and Taylor sat down across from them. James chuckled, "What took you guys so long?"

"Someone had hair issues," Joe gave a pointed look at Taylor, who just rolled her eyes.

Olivia laughed, "We've already decided what we want to order, if you two slowpokes want to decide now."

Taylor and Joe browsed through the menu, deciding on sharing a spaghetti and a salad. The waitress approached them, asking for James and Olivia's order first. "So what will it be for you?" the waitress asked Taylor.

"Oh, we're going to be sharing a spaghetti and Caesar salad please," Taylor motioned to Joe. She saw the waitresses eye's linger on Joe for a moment, before turning back to Taylor.

"Okay, is there anything else you'd like?" asked the waitress. The comment seemed to be directed at the whole table, yet the waitress was staring at Joe.

Joe just smiled and nodded, "That's all, thank you."

Everybody handed their menus to Joe, who then held them out for the waitress to grab. The waitress gave Joe a sweet smile, purposefully placing her hand as close to his as possible to grab the menus before walking away.

"That waitress was definitely after you Joe," James teased, laughing.

Taylor rolled her eyes, "She really has no shame."

"It's okay darling, I only have eyes for you," Joe winked at her playfully, causing her to blush. They continued a conversation, until the waitress came back with their food. This time Taylor held Joe's hand protectively, to make it clear that Taylor and Joe were a thing.

After handing the food to James and Olivia, the waitress turned to Joe and Taylor. "Here we are, spaghetti with a salad," the waitress handed it to Joe who set it down on the table.

"Thank you," Joe said, smiling hungrily at the food.

"Would you like any cheese to go with it?" the waitress asked, already pulling out the cheese grater.

Joe looked at Taylor for confirmation before nodding, "Yes please."

"Here, why don't you try, it's always fun!" the waitress said, handing Joe the cheese grater. Joe took it, confused. "Just spin the little knob there."

Joe began to spin it, and the cheese sprinkled onto the spaghetti. The waitress smiled, "See! Your muscles come in handy."

Joe shifted in his seat uncomfortably, handing her the cheese grater back. While he held it out for her to grab, he accidentally twisted the knob more, grating cheese onto himself. "Shit," he muttered. "Sorry about that."

"No worries, here, let me give you an extra napkin," the waitress handed it to him, and he tried to brush the cheese off of his lap. "You still have some right there," the waitress pointed down to the side of his leg. "Here do you want me to-"