Family Vacation Pt. 1

"James, what swimsuit do you want to bring? Blue one or black one?" Taylor asked, folding his other clothes into James Spiderman suitcase.

"Blue!" said James. It wasn't a surprise to Taylor, he wore that one whenever he could.

Taylor folded it into the suitcase, "Okay, why don't you go get daddy and tell him to come up here."

James nodded, and rushed down the stairs. Taylor smiled to herself, and zipped up the suitcase, laying it next to the bed. A minute later, James ran into the room, holding Joe's hand and dragging him along.

"I've heard that I was needed?" Joe asked, ruffling James hair as he spoke.

Taylor smiled, "Yeah, I just need you to figure out what clothes you're going to bring."

Joe nodded, and walked over to the closet, browsing the different clothes. Taylor stood up, and walked over to Joe to whisper in his ear so James wouldn't hear. "Personally I think you look very hot in your blue striped ones."

Joe chuckled, "Okay then, blue striped swimsuit it is."

He handed Taylor the rest of his clothes, and Taylor started to pack them in the suitcase. "Can I help mummy?" James asked, sitting down next to her. Taylor smiled at the reminder of James british accent, just like Joe's.

"Sure, why don't you try folding these shorts," Taylor handed him the easiest pair
James nodded, and mimicked his actions. James smiled proudly, "Here mum!"

"You did a good job," Taylor smiled at him, putting them in the suitcase.

Joe fistbumped James, and James laughed. "I think it's time for you to go to bed now," Joe stood up, reaching for James hand.

James frowned, but took Joe's hand nonetheless, "Okay..."

30 minutes later Joe had tucked James in, and was back with Taylor in their room. He placed a kiss on her forehead, "Excited?"

"Yup! Remember when we went in... was it 2018? For Fourth of July. It's going to be so great to go back now." Taylor grinned, pecking him on the lips.

"We should probably go to bed now too, we have to get up early," Joe suggested, already standing up to get into bed.

"Alright," Taylor agreed, shimmying under the covers.

Joe kissed the top of her nose, "I love you."

Taylor smiled, "Love you too."

The next morning Joe woke up first, quickly turning off the alarm that was set for 6:00 AM, knowing Taylor didn't like to wake up to it. Instead he gently pushed her bangs back and kissed her forehead, whispering "Morning, love."

When she only barely moved, he cupped her cheeks in both his hands, kissing her on the lips. "I'm sorry darling, it's time to get up."

This time Taylor groaned, "Can you kiss me again first?"

Joe chuckled and obliged, placing a short kiss on her lips. "Longer," Taylor complained, her eyes still shut.

He went for yet another kiss, letting it linger on her lips. Taylor moaned slightly, "Too bad our six-year-old kid is in the room right next to us, or your clothes would be on the floor right now."

Joe smiled slightly, "Mum said she'd babysit for us when we get back, so we could have a date night."

"God, I can't wait," Taylor finally opened her eyes, staring at Joe's blue orbs that were hovering over her. "Just one more kiss?" she asked innocently.

"Of course," Joe leaned in again, this time making it more passionate. Their tongues danced together, and Taylor's hands trailed down Joe's body to his waist.