No One Else

Kinda Requested by Corneilast

"Taylor! I swear we're going to be late if you don't come down." Joe shouted up the stairs.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Taylor rushed down.

"What were you even doing up there, you're going to be in a new outfit and makeup soon anyway." Joe questioned, leading her out to the car.

Taylor rolled her eyes, "Not everyone just throws on a shirt and leaves Joe, I have to wash my face, put on lotions and what not, and brush my hair. And that's the bare minimum."

"Mhm," Joe said, opening the car door for her. Taylor got in, putting on her seat belt.

"So where are you filming at?" Joe asked, starting the car.

"Um, here I'll just enter it in the GPS." Taylor slowly punched in all the numbers.

Joe couldn't help but laugh, "Oh my god you really are a grandma at typing."

Taylor glared at him, "Shut up."

Joe kissed her on the cheek, "Love you too."

Once Taylor (finally) entered it in the GPS, Taylor and Joe were on their way.

"So, how long is filming supposed to last?" Joe asked.

"Ummm, about a week or so," Taylor replied. "So you probably won't be able to come for the last part with the reshoots for your movie."

"Alright," Joe replied, pulling up to the filming area. Taylor was filming for her next single, Wildest Dreams. They stepped out of the car, walking towards the stylist. 

Taylor's stylist for the video, Miranda, waved to them. "Hey Taylor! Hey Joe," Miranda said, smiling.

"Hey! So what's on board for today?" Taylor asked, sitting down in the chair.

"We're first gonna film the lion scene, so just a simple red lip and simple eyeshadow should do it," Miranda explained."And of course the wig."

Taylor nodded, and Miranda got to work. Joe leaned on Taylor's chair, "I don't think I've ever seen you as a curly brunette, this will be a first."

"Mhm. I remember when you dyed your hair a few shades darker for Mary Queen of Scots and I freaked out," Taylor laughed to herself. "You looked great though."

Joe chuckled, "I'm sure you'll look just as good as a brunette."

Taylor smiled, closing her mouth as the stylist applied lipstick. Joe had walked over to start a conversation with Andrea, while Taylor changed. She was dressed in a flowy yellow dress, and was in the process of putting on her wig.

Once it was on, she walked over to Joe, who smiled at her. "Hi," Taylor grinned, hugging Joe.

"Hey," Joe said, as Andrea walked away to give them a moment.

Taylor stepped backwards to do a little twirl, "Like it?"

Joe smiled, "You look like a little princess. I love the wig, ever considered dying your hair brunette?"

Taylor shook her head, "I could never be anything besides blonde."

"You would look so hot though," Joe whined, causing Taylor to roll her eyes.

Joe just chuckled, kissing her on the cheek. "Love you."

"Love you too," Taylor smiled, leaning up to kiss him.

Joe wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer. "Hey! Taylor we're going to start filming if you guys could stop making out!" Joseph, the director shouted.