The View From The Top

Chloe

Maddie   Kendall   Paige

Melanie   Brooke   Asia   Nia   Mackenzie

After two days of rehearsal, the big day was here. The day of 'The View'. Miss Abby still hasn't decided who's going to dance, Kenzie or Asia. That's driving all of the moms crazy. Once we were inside, we started rehearsing as, once again, Miss Abby yelled at us, nothing new to be honest.

"This is so exciting." Chloe whispers to Mads, Paige, and I as Miss Abby talks with Kenzie.

"Yes!" Maddie whispers back, "National TV!"

"We're on TV every week, Mads." I tell her.

"Oh, right." Maddie says and we all chuckle.

"All right, let's go, guys." 

We all get off the stage and go back to the dressing room. Miss ABby stops us right before entering, and we all hear the moms arguing.

"Nothing new." Kendall comments.

"Honestly, this whole Kenzie and Asia thing is driving me crazy." I say.

"Agree." Brooke agrees with me.

We all walk in and start getting ready. I change into the dress and put the earing. Mommy quickly does my hair and I put the flower pin on. I sit on the couch right next to Kendall as we all watch TV.

"The fake smile's killing me." Christi comments.

"No, I told you." Jill says, "I told you that she would be on her best, charming behavior.

"She'll be on cloud nine." Christi says.

We watch a little bit more and stand up. I start doing some turns when the door opens.

"All right, girls, we're ready for you." A man comes in and we all smile.

We all run backstage.

"Ready girls?" Miss Abby asks as we walk up to her, "Shoulders down, line up."

"So, Elizabeth leads, dance performance, and then you and all the hosts will come in at the end and say goodbye."

"All right." Miss Abby looks at all of us, "This is my decision." She points at Kenzie, "You are gonna do the number." Kenzie smiles as Miss Abby points at Asia, "You are coming out with me at the end."

"Okay." Asia smiles.

"Understand?"

"Yes."

"The next time you're hurt, I go to the doctor with you." We all look back at Kenzie, "Understood?"

"Yes." Kenzie answers.

"Because I think your mother is lying."

"Thank you."

"Let's go."

I high-five Kenzie as we follow Miss Abby. We all get to the stage and get into our positions. A big difference form the nationals number is that there's no booster seat this time!

"Here to perform 'The Last Text', please welcome the dance troupe from the Abby Lee Dance Company."

There we go, dramatic music, dramatic dancing, but everyone loved it! Especially the little Kenzie surprise.