Baby Dance Mama Drama

I get off the plane and go into the airport, I take my suitcase and wait. A woman walks up to me.

"Stephanie Davis?" I ask, "My 'babysitter'." I make some air quotation marks.

Ngl, I thought she would be older, she looks like she's on her mid twenties, blonde hair, brown eyes, and average height.

"Yeah, let's go." She says with a smile and takes my suitcase, "You start filming your scenes tomorrow."

"Also known as almost the whole movie?" I say and she chuckles.

We get in her car and go to the hotel. We had obviously two rooms, so she left me for a while for me to get everything organized. I start putting all of my stuff away on the drawers and walk-in closet. When I finished it was pretty late, so I just showered, brushed my teeth and went to bed.

~~~

Josh, Jason, and Kimberly. Josh will be playing my older half-brother Miles, Jason will be playing Dave, and Kimberly will be playing my mom Samantha.

 Josh will be playing my older half-brother Miles, Jason will be playing Dave, and Kimberly will be playing my mom Samantha

"Action!" The director yells.

"Oh great you're here." Jason says as he high-fives me and hugs Kimberly, "My boys are over there, come on."

We both follow him and then pretend to see the chipmunks, computer stuff.

"Oh Dave, thank goodness." Matthew says, from the break area.

"Hey Dave." Justin says.

"Hey guys, guys this is Samantha and her daughter Camila. Sam and Camila, these are my boys." Jason says.

"Mila." I correct him, smiling.

"Hi." Kimberly says.

"Hi." Jesse says.

"He's Theodore, he might be the smallest but he's got the biggest heart." Jason says.

I look at them and them at Josh who walks up behind Kimberly.

"It's been so nice meeting you, oh and this is my son Miles." She says.

"Son?!" Justin asks and I look at 'Alvin' confused.

"You guys have a lot in common, Miles is also a musician." Kimberly tells them.

"Yeah, and I've heard that he's pretty good." Jason adds.

"Thanks Mr. Seville." Josh says.

"Cut!"

"It's so weird to be talking to absolutely nothing." I say and everyone laughs.

We get ready for the next scene, it's on a different part of the mini-golf area.

"ACTION!"

"Great news fellas, you get the hang out with Miles and Mila all day." Jason tells 'them'.