Throwback Tuesday: Melanie And Melissa

It was Tuesday, two days after the 'incident'. Mom called the three of us downstairs, we were going to have a 'family meeting'. I honestly didn't know what to expect, but should I expect anything at this point?

"Abby tried to kick us off the show." Mom starts.

"Mom please." Maddie flips her hair and laughs, "We are the show."

Mom has a serious look on her face, so Maddie stops laughing and sighs.

"And did she do it?" Kenzie asks, "Are we the new Hylands and Lukasiaks?"

"Abby tried to kick Melanie and you, but you're both fan favorites." Mom answers, "And the producers' favorites, so she couldn't do it."

"Now I'm scared." I say, "It was just an accident."

"We all know that, Mel." Maddie puts her hand on my shoulder, "I'll try to take you to Abby's good side again."

After that, Mom and I had to get ready for the 'Throwback Tuesday'. Mine was going to be the first one, and it was being broadcasted just after last week's episode, also known as, The New Chloe.

Wait a minute, there was actually a new Chloe once.

Great.

I change and just brush my hair down.

I really didn't want to talk on the way, and Mom just let me be

I'm just so tired of the same thing.

We get to the set, we get ready, I fake-smile and start. 

We just talked about how everything was for me, being the youngest dancer on the team ever since season 1. Also about my relationships with the Moms and my rocky-relationship with Abby. Soon, we started wit another group of questions, and I was actually starting to have fun.

First question, do you and Chloe still talk?

"We're not really allowed to." I say looking at Mom.

I look to the camera and wink. I mouth the word 'sometimes'.

Second, who's your celebrity crush?

"Umm." I look around, "If you like Niall Horan, I'll keep an eye on you."

Mom laughs and I giggle.

What's your favorite solo that you've ever done?

"The 'Princesses Don't Cry' one." I answer, "I actually have a top 5."

Melanie's top 5 solos are...

"Fifth place, Only Human. Fourth place, Don't You Worry Child. Third place, Opportunity. Second place, Heather. And first place, Princesses Don't Cry." I announce and clap, "Why isn't anyone else clapping?" Everyone laughs, "Clap! Clap!"

If you could have dinner with anyone you wanted to, who would it be?

"I'll take it on the way of someone dead or alive." I say, "I would choose my grandmother. We would eat dinner and get to know each other. It would be--" I sigh, "Beautiful."

Mom smiles and I notice her tears.

Would you rather never dance again or never sing again?

"I'm not a singer, I just sang once." I answer.

"On last year's showcase." Mom adds.

"Yeah, I think you all say it last season." I continue, "And it was... Something."

"You were pretty good." Mom tells me.

"Sure." I laugh.

Who are your best friends in the studio?

"So off-show, Emma and Klara. Also Peter and Liam, but mainly Klara." I say, "But on the show Kenzie and Kalani."

Finished!

~~~

"I need to tell you something." Mom says as soon as she turns off the car.

"About what?" I ask as I took my seatbelt off.

"The therapist thinks you could have PTSD." She blurts.

"P-- PTSD?" I look at her confused.

Why would I have PTSD?

"I have a strong feeling that it has something to do with Abby and the show." Mom tells me, "And everything-- in general."

"Is it an official diagnostic?" I ask and she shakes her head, "Well, it isn't an official diagnostic but we can avoid making it worse. If it is that."

Mom laughs as we get off the car.

"What did I do to deserve a daughter like you?" She asks.

"I don't know, but you did." I flip my hair and laugh, "Can we watch a movie with Kenz and Mads?"

"What movie?" We both walk inside the house.

"Umm..." I think for a moment, "Either Guardians of The Galaxy or Big Hero 6."

We ended up watching both, I went to bed at 11:40 at night.

Somehow, again, I couldn't really sleep. I was scared about facing Abby. Kenzie wouldn't be there, she's gonna be filming tomorrow. I would love to be filming tomorrow, but the filming of my newest movie starts next month. 

At least I have literally everyone else by my side except Abby, and it is the Abby Lee Dance Company, it is all about her. 

I don't think it will be that bad tomorrow.

Hopefully.

_________________________________________

I know PTSD is a serious topic, I personally do not have it and I don't know anyone who has it, this is all based on some info on Google. That's also why it is not an 'official diagnostic'. Thanks for reading!