Kids Choice Awards 2015

Ready?" Nia asks as I fix my dress.

"Does my hair look good?" I ask.

"YES, Let's go

"YES, Let's go." Kenzie says and we all go to the Orange Carpet.

Photo, and photo, and another photo. Interview, interview, and another interview. Red Carpet was just like that. After a couple hours, Awards were about to start, so we had to go sit down. 

But I got lost.

And I didn't have my phone.

And I'm 8 years old.

That's enough to say that

I'm screwed up.

I hear the crowd cheering from afar and I look around for the girls, or the moms, or even Abby, but no one. I didn't really want to make  a big deal out of anything, but I was getting scared.

"Lost?"

I turn around and see... Chloe.

"I have to go." I say and walk away, and walk back to where I was, "Do you know where everyone else is?"

"Yeah." Chloe says, "With who are you here with?"

"The girls..?" I tell her, wondering why she was so interested, "And you know who more. Can you even talk to me?"

"My mom isn't around here, so she doesn't have to find out." Chloe tells me and we laugh.

A flash goes off and we look over to some papparazis.

"And now they all found out." I say, "I'm going to be more grounded than grounded now."

"You? Grounded? Doesn't sound right." Chloe says.

"I fought with Maddie about some duets with Kendall and Kalani." I tell her, "Long story. We should probably go."

We both run away from the papparazis, and arrive to were the Awards were. There were a lot of people.

"How am I suposed to know where they are?"

"We should just check slowly?" Chloe suggests.

We start walking line and line, checking, and nothing.

We literally found half of Disney Channel, half of Nickelodeon, people that had nothing to do with either of those, but not 7 girls, 5 Moms, and 1 dance teacher.

"And winning the Kids' Choice Awards for Favorite Reality Show is-- DANCE MOMS!"

Everyone starts cheering and we quickly see the girls as they jump from their seats.

"Congrats." Chloe says and we hug, "Now run!"

"Thank you, Chlo!" I exlcaim and start running away, "Bye!"

I didn't notice one little thing, I called her Chlo. Instead of Chloe, we haven't talked for a while now, so it's a little bit weird.

I run over to the group and Kalani hugs me.

"Where were you?"

"Got lost, and found an old friend." I tell her as we go onstage.

We take the award and Abby starts talking into the microphone.

"Thank you, this is unbelievable." Abby starts, "We win a trophy every single weekend, but this means so, so much. And for those of you, the kids get it. The kids get it."

We all say thanks and leave. We all celebrated with each other, except Maddie, who still doesn't want to talk to me. The competition's tomorrow, so hopefully everything will clear up.

After a couple more hours, we all go back home, and get ready for tomorrow.