Abby Got Served

"Why are there more cars than normal today?" Maddie asks as we arrive to the studio on the car.

"What do you mean, Mads?" Mom asks and we all look outside.

"That black one." Maddie say pointing at a black car that was parked there, I didn't recognize it at all.

"Abby has been with a lot of trouble lately, maybe it is because of that..?" Kenzie says as Mom parks the car.

Suddenly someone knocks on Mom's window, it was Holly, and Mom rolls the window down.

"I think it is someone from the court." Holly says.

Oh no. Mom gets off the car and starts talking with the other Moms and we also get down. We all stand on front of the studio as Abby comes out and walks away.

"What's going on? What happened?" Mom asks following her.

We all follow Abby as she opens her car's door.

"I just had an officer of the court walk through my studio and serve me with papers in my business." Abby says.

"They want you to feel humiliated. This is to studio. This is your property. This is your business." Holly tells Abby.

"I understand that and I want to make a statement." Abby says.

"I don't know about that. It's in your best interest to say nothing." Holly says, "Look, we're here. We're supporting you. We're a part of the team."

"No, I understand that."

"Let's get in there and have them learn their dances. We have competition this weekend. Otherwise we let them win." Holly says.

"What can we do to help out children in this situation?" Jill asks.

"Just get them into class." Abby says.

I enter the studio and enter the Dancer's Den. I take off my street clothes, revealing my dancewear. I tie my hair on a ponytail and enter studio A with everyone else.

"How is everybody?"

"Not everybody's here as you can see." Jill says, referring to Kira and Kalani not being here.

"Yeah, that's true. Kalani's late. Again."

"Second week."

Then Holly suggests a punishment for being late, and blah, blah, blah. Kira and Kalani enter and soon we start with pyramid.

"Mackenzie. You were to be freaky and weird. So that the people go 'ooh and ahh' when they saw your tricks. It could have been better, weirder. Next, Maddie. You didn't have a solo this week. You were the twin with Kendall. Was it anything you couldn't handle? No. Nia. I thought you really portrayed your character in your solo as well as the group routine. Next we have, Kendall. I thought your solo was good, but could have been stronger. It was still a pretty girl with a pretty. So the highest score at that competition went to Kalani. Kalani, I'm glad you're back on the team. I don't know if everyone else is."

Everything's just silent.

"And on top, for the third week on a row, we have Melanie. You were the highest scoring soloist on the junior category, and I really liked you on the group routine, but I gotta admit that I think you could have been weirder."

Melanie

Kalani Kendall Nia

Maddie Mackenzie

"This weekend we are traveling to Detroit, Michigan."

"So we're going to Energy Dance Competition?" Mom asks and we all look at her, and Abby nods.