99 Problems But a Mom Ain't One

"Maliboo I have dance, I need to get ready." I say as I look at Maliboo, who was laying on my stomach super comfortably.

I slowly pick her and put her on my bed, she looks at me confused and I give her an apologetic look. I open my closet and take out my dancewear. I change into it and then sit on my vanity and start brushing my hair. Yeah, now I know how to do a couple hairstyles heh. I style my hair and then look over to my makeup case, should I wear makeup? I'm 8, why do I need makeup? I pack my new dance bag, take my phone and go downstairs to the car, where Maddie already was on shotgun.

"Excited?" Maddie asks.

"Maybe, I hope Abby doesn't yell at us." I say.

"It's sad that we even have to hope for that." Maddie says and I nod.

"I know, right?"- I ask.

Mom and Kenzie arrive and then we go to the studio. We all go to the Dancer's Den.

"Does anybody know where Chloe is?"- Kendall asks.

"I don't know, I hope Chloe shows up today."- Jill says.

"We all texted her and Nia kind of tried FaceTiming her but no response."- Maddie says.

My phone suddenly buzzes and I check it, a notification from Instagram. I open it and it was a message from Chloe.

I'm sorry

Weird, but at least she answered, right? 

"Come on girls, let's go! Let's go! Let's go!"- We hear Abby say and I put my phone on my dance bag and go to pyramid.

We all enter and form a line.

"Congratulations, you won again, Nationals. However, that whole incident at the end of Nationals really put a damper on things."- Abby says.

Yeah, you saying that about Chloe's eye is absolutely their fault, uh huh, on other news, fire is wet, get it? It's false, of course it's Abby's fault but she will obviously never admit it.

"I just want you to know, that Chloe was welcome to come. You all know it's her Mother. It's not her."- Abby tells us.

But your constant bullying ruined everything.

"But at this point we started last season with eight girls, and right now we're down to five."- Holly says.

"ALDC LA it's going to happen. We have 4 weeks to prepare. We're gonna go big. You're gonna push the envelope. You will jump higher. You will turn faster. But you also will act, you will sing, you're not just preparing for a dance competition every weekend, we're preparing for you to become starts in Los Angeles."

Coming soon to a theater near you. We start clapping and smiling, this is like biggest thing ever, but I don't know if I'm ready to leave Pittsburgh, but it's still a month away.

"Ladies, the first pyramid of the season. Kendall, you were ninth."

"Abby, she danced beautifully."- Jill says trying to defend her daughter.

"She was ninth... We had Chloe. I don't blame her, I don't care, but I can't deal with Christi. Next... We have Nia. I needed you to play a big role in that group dance. There was a lot of responsibility, I think you did a great job. Next, we have Mackenzie. You had a role at the end, you did it amazingly and that scream was really scary. Next, we have Maddie. Maddie was able to handle working professionally as well as being part of the team,  being an integral member and I still think had I put you in the competition, you would've won. On top of the pyramid..."