Where In The World Is Abby Lee Miller?

"Isn't it weird how, like, Kalani isn't here?" Maddie asks.

We were all at the studio stretching, and there's three people missing, Kira, Kalani, and Abby. Not surprised, but at the same time I am, I need Kalani to help me get through the day.

"She was crying with us backstage." Kendall says, "And she told us that that dance was probably the last one she was ever going to do with us." 

"What I'm more curious about is Abby." Maddie adds, "I wonder if she's gonna show up today."

"I just think that she has so much going on with the new studio and everything." Kendall tells us, "Like, it's overwhelming to her."

"So, I mean, the competition this week was not, like, the perfect competition." JoJo says. 

"Far from that." I add, "It wasn't just not winning, but it was also the fight. It's hard to see Kalani cry, because we never see her cry."

"Stop!" I hear Maddie yell and look over to her, "You're the most annoying little girl!"

Kenzie laughs at Maddie.

"Honestly, I hope Abby shows up." Kendall finishes.

"Are you sure?" I laugh.

"Kinda." Kendall answers, "It's just weird without her."

"It is still weird with her, but I get your point." Kenzie says.

"By the way, when are you leaving for Georgia?" Nia asks, looking at me.

"In three weeks." I say, "Hopefully, if Abby still isn't mad at me, she'll allow me to be in the group dances." 

"Just tell me if they're real chipmunks." JoJo comments.

"They're not, but okay." I answer.

"They should." Maddie says.

"Really?" I ask, "Real-life singing chipmunks that wear human clothes and are pop-stars?" 

"Forget about that." Kendall says.

"Come on in." We hear Gianna say and we enter the Studio 'A', where the Moms were.

"So what is going on?" Jill asks as we start warming up.

"Well, I'm just warming them up now." Gianna answers.

"Have you spoken to Abby?" Gianna shakes her head, "But do you know where we're going this week?"

"We're going to Sheer Talent, I know it's solo week." Gianna announces, "So everyone has a solo and there's no group."

I do LOVE solo week.

"Another thing," Gianna says as the Moms are about to leave, "Maddie is off probation, she's back on the team.

Everyone claps and the Moms leave.

~~~

"Your Love's Like, it's about a girl, she has this huge crush but she is way too shy to confess her feelings." Gianna explains my solo, "So she decides to write a love letter, and you're going to dance with it."

I take the letter and get on my starting position, that is me laying on my stomach, pretending to write on it.

As soon as the singer starts I slowly stand up and do my first move, when it says 'And I can't breathe' I pretend to get excited over something I read on the letter, next is a tilt and a kneedrop. After that I bring my leg up as I keep looking at the letter. I bring the letter close to my chest and sigh. When it goes 'Your Love's Like', I start doing some turns. I do the next move, I lie there for a moment and then get up. I run and do a front aerial. I run and do a grand jeté and do an arabesque. At the end I do some turns and roll onto the floor, I'm supposed to literally make a paper airplane ONSTAGE and then throw it offstage, and lie on the floor.