Kiss Or Get Off The Pot

"Three hours of peace left." Kenzie says as we do some homeschool on the kitchen table.

"I don't wanna go." Maddie says, "I mean, Abby called us sore losers, but she's the one that tells us that first place is the only place that matters."

"Yeah and we weren't upset because of that, we were upset of the fact that she just cares about us when we win." I say and close my notebook. 

"Where are you going? Did you finish?" Kenzie asks as I stand up.

"Mhm, I'm going to change." I say and go to my room.

I change into my dancewear and sigh. We are probably going to be the worse brats of America because of the show, and we weren't being brats! That's the problem, the sneaky editing.

We all get ready and go to the studio. There I go to the Dancer's Den and sit beside Emma.

"So you know that literally almost all of the girls left?" Emma asks me and I look at her.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I mean Mia, Zoe, Julie, and Becky, they all left the studio." Emma tells me and my mouth opens in shock.

"And Zoe was the one who called Mia rude for not saying goodbye, does that mean that the only ones left are Klara, you, and I?" I say and she nods.

"But on the bright side, we are going to be now with the other group, that means more people." Emma says.

"Oh, by the way, do you know where Brooke is, I let her borrow my tap shoes because she had left hers at her house, but I haven't seen her lately." I ask her.

"I think she was on either studio B or C, because Abby is on studio A setting the show's pyramid up." Emma tells me and I stand up.

I go check on studio B, there are the seniors, I go to studio C, there she is with Sarah H. and Kenzie. 

"Brooke, do you still have my tap shoes?" I ask.

"Yeah, they're actually on my dance bag." Brooke K says, "It is on the Dancer's Den, so you can go and take them."

"Are they gonna start filming now?" Sarah H asks and I shake my head. 

"Nah they're still working with pyramid, thanks Brooke." I say and leave.

I go back to the Dancer's Den and take my shoes. I start stretching and soon we have to enter to studio A for pyramid.

"You guys are two for two, losing. Two for two to the select team. How did it fell to get beat? Not good. Girls, I wasn't disappointed in your dancing, I wasn't disappointed in your hard work. I was disappointed in your attitude after the competition. You need to suck it up!"

Clearly Abby doesn't understand that we weren't upset because we were second, we were upset because she only cares about us when we are first and slaps her name on our backs and when we lose it is like 'Ooh, I don't even know you' and we're the disappointment.

"All right, let's get to the pyramid. First we have Chloe. The turn section in the end, it just was never in sync. Maddie. You've always been the leader, although you're not the oldest dancer here. That means when things go wrong, people are following your lead. Kendall, you did a nice job. You did great, but you were part of that turn trio. You know it could have been better. Nia. If you are not born with it, you have to just work harder. If you're not flexible, it's gonna take you longer to get the flexibility than somebody that is naturally flexible. Next is Melanie. You were good on the group, not the best, but you weren't the worst. The trio you had the lead in was second, but to be honest, Scarlett rushed the entire routine, which made Mackenzie and you look like if you were late the whole time."