Melissa's Announcement

"I missed you!" I exclaim as I run to hug Kalani, "It wasn't the same without you!"

"Aww, I missed everything." Kalani smiles, "Except that the group lost."

"We don't talk about that." I tell her, "I'm so excited for this week!"

"Why?" She asks.

"JoJo and I have a duet!" I jump up and down in excitement, "It's going to be epic!"

"And what style is it?"

"I can't tell you." I say, "I don't know either."

"Melanie!"

I turn around and see JoJo as she runs over to me.

"You ready?!" JoJo exclaims.

"Yes!" I exclaim.

"Calm down, you two." Holly comments and everyone laughs.

All of us girls walk into the studio and start stretching. Or more like playing.

"Madison! Put me down!" Kenzie yells.

"Why?!" Maddie laughs.

"I don't like it!"

"Fine!"

Maddie lets Kenzie fall to the floor and we all laugh.

"Who wants to be next?" She asks.

"Not me." Nia smiles, "What about JoJo or Melanie?"

"What about Casper?" I ask, "He's not heavy."

"Changing the topic." Kendall says, "Why is Melissa acting so weird today?"

"Wonder why." Maddie comments on a sarcastic tone.

I quickly catch up.

Wait what? Not now.

"Do you know something you wanna tell us, Mads?" I quickly put her in the spot and we all look at her.

"No." Maddie is quick to answer and shots me a death glare.

We all hang out for ten more minutes before pyramid starts.

"We have a crazy busy week." Abby starts, "So, at the bottom of the pyramid, Kalani, you were not there. Next, Kendall. You were in the group dance; you were fine." She reveals the next headshot, "JoJo did a solo. She did not place. Nia. You were good. You were fine." Holly smiles, "Next, up the pyramid, we have Mackenzie. You were outstanding in the group. And then, Maddie. Maddie, you were the baseball player that got to slide into home. They loved you. Next is Melanie. You were amazing in the group, you did everything you had to do and even more than that."

Brynn

Melanie   Maddie   Mackenzie

Nia   JoJo   Kendall   Kalani

"This week, we are attending FIERCE National Dance Competition in Agoura Hills." Abby announces, "There's gonna be incredible kids there. Now, the group dance. The group routine is inspired by the new movie 'The Huntsman: Winter's War'. Now, this is important that we get this right, because it's a huge film. Well, we have the fire queen, which will be played by Maddie, and the ice queen played by cold-hearted snake over there, Mackenzie. You're the sisters. You're dueling. You fight to the end. Melanie, you will have the option to choose on whose side you want to be in."

"You want a little drama." Jess laughs and I look over to my sisters.

"I know one is going to hate me before tonight." I comment, "Who would be less mad?"