Clash Of The Dance Moms

Kendall

Chloe   Melanie   Maddie   Mackenzie

Nia   Asia   Brooke   Paige

This week, the Hylands are not back, the group dance is entitled 'Open Waters', there's a trio with Kendall, Chloe, and Nia, and Maddie has an unaired solo.

"I'm the Mario Kart champion!" Klara exclaims as we enter studio D.

"That was just one time." Peter tells her, "I'll beat you next time."

"Huh, you wish." Klara laughs.

"Chill." I tell them, "I know that we're all still pretty excited of what happened last time, but now we have to play Mario Kart DS and I'll show you who the real champion is."

"Ooh, competitive Melanie." Peter teases, "I love it."

"Tomorrow, after rehearsal." I say, "We bring our DS and I kick your butts."

"Deal." Klara says with a confident tone, "Let's see who's the best."

We high-five and laugh.

The next couple of days were pretty busy with rehearsals and stuff, so the MK competition had to be postponed until further notice. Now, it was competition day, and I was pretty positive about the group, but I was the only one.

"That was beautiful." Miss Abby tells us as we go over the group dance, "Your port au bras was beautiful."

We finish and I take a water bottle.

"I don't think we have to worry about making applesauce 'cause I think all those other groups out there already made applesauce out of them." Miss Abby comments as I take the lid off and start drinking, "Let's go."

I quickly close it and toss it to my dance bag. I follow all the girls and we go backstage.

"This has to be the best dance ever." Maddie says.

"You say that every week." Chloe tells her.

"I know, we just have to be the best." Maddie tells everyone.

"And have fun." I add.

"Yeah, yeah, and have fun." Maddie says.

"All right, judges, up next will be entry number 88-A in the contemporary category, please help me welcome to the stage 'Open Waters'." The announcer says and we go on stage.

I can tell you're still testing the water
And don't know how to begin
But this is a moment, you can't hesitate or slow down
Just gotta dive right in

I can see your eyes flood with desire
And fear that your might capsize
But this is the moment and oh, you can control it
So even though you're terrified

~~~

"Seventh place goes to 'Spies Like Them', entry number 43-B." The announcer says and we clap.

Candy Apples was seventh.

"Fifth place champion is 'Castaways', number 43-A."

Nia goes receive the award and we all clap. They beat Cathy!

"All right, we're moving now into our nine to 11 small group." The announcer says and we all hold hands, "Fourth place champion 'In the MIddle', number 72. Now, ladies and gentlemen, our third place champion. 'Four Seasons', number 88-B."

One more!

"Ladies and gentlemen, your highest scoring nine to eleven small group power champion will be 'Open Waters', number 88-A!"

We all go receive the award.

"What's the name of your dance studio?"

"Abby Lee Dance Company!"

Melanie Ziegler || Dance MomsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara