Abby Phobic

I open my eyes and fall from my bed. It turned out it was the couch and I had fallen asleep at the living room again. I stand up and go brush my teeth, then I change into a blue shirt and white shorts and style my hair into a bun. I take my notebook and go to the kitchen, where Kenzie was writing something.

"So I heard Jade Cloud is going to the studio today." Kenzie says as I sit down.

"Is she from the select team?" I ask and she nods, "I'm so tired of all of that stuff."

After chatting for a while, I go change into my dance clothes and wait for the rest to get ready and then go to the studio. We stretch and then enter to pyramid.

"We were the overall high score winning group. All right, let's get to pyramid, on the bottom, Chloe. You were second on the competition. You know how I feel about second. That's the first one to lose. It's tough getting to the top, but it's even tougher staying there. Next, Nia."

"She always says the same thing." Kenzie whispers and I chuckle.

We both look at the pyramid again.

"Next, Melanie. You were first in your division, and you beat Scarlett, I just feel like someone else deserved the top a little bit more."

Kendall

Melanie   Maddie   Mackenzie 

Scarlett   Nia    Chloe

"This week, we are attending Imagine Dance Challenge in Woodbridge, Virginia. This is a new competition from Gary Pate, the director of Starpower, so you know there are going to be a ton of kids there, and really good kids, including Studio Bleu."

Studio Bleu it's a great studio, and yeah, we've lost to them on the past, I hope we can beat them this time.

Mark my words, we're going to beat them this time.