Adoption? marriage? Too young?

Iyla 💔 a few weeks later

"I want to adopt him so please just tell me everything I need to do so I can do it!" I say to Mrs. Caldwell "okay ma'am, here is all the information you need" she hands me a folder full of papers "How soon can I adopt him?" I ask "Well first you have to get approved by the agency and or you can contact the birth mother and have her sign him over to you but since she did drop him off at a safe place he is now part of the system. It is all up to the judge" she says while pushing a paper my way "I'll do whatever it takes to have my son with me." I get up and head out making sure I leave a cold look at this dumb bitch "I hate you!" I mumble to her "Stupid cunt" I sneer "What did they say?" Shea asks "gotta fill this out and get approved and all this bull, bitch didn't even explain much so hopefully everything I need to know is in this folder! Ima go buy some stuff so his room can be all set up when he comes because I'm not stopping until he is in my care where he belongs" I gently take my duffle bag from Shea and throw it over my shoulder "let's go" I smile as we walk out about to hit the gym for a while.

Diamond 💎
I texted Shea to let her know I'm going out with a few friends
Shea: okay babe just be safe 😘😘 call me if anything! I'll check on you in a few! Iyla and I are at the gym
Me: that's good 😌 have fun babe don't break yourself 😂😘
Shea: I'll try not to 😂😂 TTYL
Me: okay babe 😍

After texting I pick up Jr and put his Tommy Hilfiger coat on and zip it "Lil man is fresh as always!" My friend says "most definitely, Shea keeps him with all the new stuff" I smile "that's good, you really like her huh?" My friends smile "yes" I get all cheesy "Y'all gonna get married one day just watch" Sheila Jacobs winks "Girl please, We young as ever she don't wanna marry my ass" I giggle "WOMAN!" Genuine laughs "What girl?" I laugh and clap "She is definitely going to marry you!" My friends all say while we walk the mall.