Tired

Asia  Thursday 6pm - 2 weeks later 

    "Girlll he is so cute oh my gosh he looks just like Michael awww" I squeal "Yeah I just wish Michael helped out more , I'm so tired . I haven't showered in a week I just wipe myself down and ugh I can't even shit in peace , As soon as I put him down he starts crying and I breastfeed him all the time" Diamond says "Girl tell Michael to step the f.. up , Like what the hell he made Jr. and he should definitely be there" I roll my eyes "Girl I know ughh I just want a nice hot long shower and to be able to shave because eww girl I am hairy as ever since I had him haha"   "Girl I can come over and help you for a few nights , you know I got my baby care license" I say holding up a card with my picture on it "OHH SHIIIT DAYCARE AT YOUR HOUSE" Diamond laughs "Haha hell yeah ! Imma be rackin in money , I already have six people on my list plus when Michael gets a lil older girl I can watch him for you while you work" I say "I would love that , because I can't trust no one with my baby boy" Diamond kisses Michael and he smiles showing off his dimples "Awww , but hey girl when do you go back to school and who's gonna watch him?" I ask poppin some popcorn in my mouth "I got to go back next week , I haven't even got one damn assignment done , I'm exhausted but I am going to try harder" Diamond yawns "Girl let me watch him at your house just pump some milk and he should be good! I'll come right now and stay over" I say "Are you sure?" she asks "Hell yeah" I say as I get up and grab my bookbag throwing in clothes and my charger "See you in ten" I hang up , finish getting ready than head out to my white honda and drive to Diamond's house.  

                        Michael Carri 

  "YOOOO THROW THE BALL NIGGA" I shout to Jayvon and Eric who are fighting over the basketball "YOO I'M OPEN BRO" Kelvin yells "NIGGA I AM TOO SO YALL BEST PASS THE SHIT WIT UR FAGGOT ASSES" I laugh "Nigga please you the faggot" Kelvin jokes "I got a baby and another on the way , where am I gay at?" I laugh "RIGHT THERE" Jayvon chucks the ball at my head but I manage to catch it before it hits. "FUNNY NIGGA" I say throwin it in the basket. 

  After basketball we go in the gym showers and get cleaned up than head over to the burger and shake shack "Yo I want that three burger patty with the fries and a vanilla shake" Kelvin announces "Well I want the bacon burger , extra fries , a mint shake and a side salad , You know I got to keep this eight pack" Jayvon lifts his shirt and slaps his stomach "Nigga yall sound like starving kids" I laugh  "Yoo lemme see a picture of your son!" Eric says so I hand him my phone with a picture of Michael up there "Bro he is so fly and cute , I can't wait to have a lil Jr." Eric says handing the phone back "He cost mad G's bro but I would die for my lil homie" I say pulling into the restaurant. 

                 Asia Canady 

        I get out of my car and grab my bag from the back seat than head up to the door , doing a light knock "Heyyy girl" Diamond pushes Michael to me and I gladly take him "You know where everything at im going in the shower , he needs a bottle , you got to warm it up" Diamond says locking the door behind me "Hahaha okay girl I got this" I say  "Thank you sooo much I owe you!
" Diamond kisses my cheek than heads for the shower. I get Michael's milk out of the fridge and warm his bottle "You ready to eat eat?" I kiss his cheek "You're a model baby just watch!" I say  I tip the bottle and test the temperature on my wrist. It's good so I start to feed him "Girl did you talk to Shea lately?" I ask Diamond "Nah I haven't even had the chance , Michael takes up every second , I love him dearly but girl I am tired" she says "I understand well enjoy your shower me and Michael chillin , He lovin this milk" I laugh and so does Diamond