Let The Judge Decide

——————————————————————-
Diamond 7AM
~~~~~~~~~~
"Relax diamond please relax" Shea tries calming me down but I really want to hurt Michael. He's trying to take my son away and people expect me to be just fine with that? Seriously like seriously? What the fuckin hell
"Let me hold him" Michael says "Leave us alone alright!" Shea gets up and hands Jr to Michael because it's best if he just holds Jr so Shea can focus on helping me get through this. The man that we spoke to send Michael will most likely get joint custody, truth is I want his ass to die! Now nigga wants to play daddy "look at him taking pics with his son for the gram(Instagram)" Shea shakes her head and I just sigh. "Baby look at me, I love you and we will be okay. You'll always have me I promise you that." Shea kisses my forehead.

9Am
Michael Carri
Once the doors open I hand my son over to Diamond's mother , Shea , diamond and I enter the court room and sit down. I sit in front of them because I do not want to sit next to Shea. If she wasn't a female I'd bag her ass meaning I would fight her. Hopefully my son don't grow up a fag because of them fags raising him.   9:30am - Our case is finally called "Why do you want full custody of Michael Carri Jr? He has a mother also." The judge speaks "I want full custody of my son because I have the extra space, a car to bring him to all his appointments and the hospital in case of an emergency. Also I have everything he needs and I won't be struggling to support my child and myself! His mother is dating a woman and raising my son with a woma..." The judge cuts me off "Excuse me? There is no law against LGBT People raising children. Are you allowed to see your son?" The judge says "Yes but I wasn't due to him being in care of Shea Wright. In my eyes it wasn't right" I look at the judge and to be honest I also think he's a fag ... I'm screwed....