She doesn't care anymore

Late update 💔 my phone had broke 🤦🏾‍♂️

Michael Carri 😝
"Hey beautiful what's your name?" I ask the new cheerleader "Gabriella Martinez and you must be Mr. Carri, Michael Carri" a huge smile comes across her face. "That's me!" I smile back. Noticing she has deep double dimples, light brown hair, a little past her butt "mmm you're so gorgeous" I smirk "boy you probably got eighty girls in your contacts" she giggles "not even baby, but I would love to make you number one" I pull out my phone and hand it to her which she takes and stores her cell number in. Saving her name as Babes💋❤️.... damn that was easier than I thought... I think to myself. "YOOOOOO MY BOYYYY" Felipe daps me up "who's this fine thing?" He circles her looking at every inch but she doesn't even smile at him "boy bye you ain't even my type" she walks off but not before kissing my cheek and squeezing my dick a little pipe down friend I say in my mind as my dick jumps at the thought of ramming her tight spot.

Shea - The next day
I wake up in my bed with a really bad headache, stomach pains and my jaw hurts. I start looking around just to notice my brain lied to me, this ain't my bed nor is it my home I'm in the hospital, Diamond is napping on the chair and Jr isn't here "Diamond" I call out "hmm?" She says "Can you leave" I ask "Okay" Diamond walks out without even asking why, without seeing if I was serious, she didn't even hesitate "bitch" I cry "She doesn't care anymore!"