Labor....

Diamond Aysher 

    "Girlll you bout to have his baby and he treats you like that? oh hell naw , You need to just Raise Lil Jr. alone and forget his rat ass daddy , He should love every part of you!" Jayla says as we walk to class together "Girl I know I know but ughh I still love him I mean I just want him here for the baby and I want us to work but he just looked at my body like it's so disgusting" I roll my eyes "You're beautiful baby" Shea comes out of nowhere "AWWWWW SEE GIRL" Jayla giggles "Thank you shea" I smile as I hug her , she hugs back making me feel sooo good ! "If ya'll was a couple every bitch in this school would hate , shiiiit even me wit yall fine asses" Jayla laughs "Girl please" I  giggle as we all enter Spanish class , I sit next to Shea , Dian , and Jayla . My stomach starts hurting and getting real tight which is weird and truly uncomfortable like damn what the hell "Ouuch" I whisper a little to loud , Shea looks at me "Sorry" I whisper "You okay?" she asks "Yes" I say as I feel another painful tightening causing me to grab the arms of my chair "You sure?" shea asks "I need to leave!" I whisper . Shea helps me up and the teacher looks at me "SEE KIDS THIS IS WHY WE DON'T GET PREGNANT WHEN WE ARE IN SCHOOL" She says "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH YOU JUST MAD YOU CAN'T HAVE KIDS" Shea says and everyone laughs "THAT'S A WRITE UP" The teacher says "THAT'S A STICK UP YOUR ASS" Dian says "It hurts" I cry . Shea brings me to the nurse office and I lay down on the couch in there , Putting my knees up  My stomach hurts soooo fuckin bad , My hips are killing me "Ahhh" I yell out "Shhh breathe" The nurse says , You are probably in labor sweetie "OUUUCH" I scream as I grab the nurse's hand , Shea takes my hand and the nurse gets up "Let me call your mother" She says "My mother? I need a hospital ma'am" I cry out "Okay" she says as I squeeze Shea's hand feeling the same feeling from earlier , this time it hurts even more "FUUUCK" I screech "Breathe in and out" shea coaches me "FUCKK ITS NO NOT HELPIN" I  yell as the pain takes over and I feel something wet come down my legs "ewww I just peed on myself" I say and shea giggles "Your water broke you didn't pee"  "Fuuuck" I roll my eyes ....

     ( AT THE HOSPITAL) 

"Shea can you call Michael" I hand her my phone and she calls Michael than puts it on speaker , It rings five times before he answers "I was in gym babe what's up?"    "I'm in the hospital having the oooooouch ouch ouch , The baby" I cry "Imma be there which hospital?"   "Johnson Labor and Birth you dumbassssss" I groan "Okay okay on my way" The phone clicks and I grab shea's hand , The pain is to much , My mom isn't here yet and the child of my father isn't here which is even more embarrassing "It hurts sooo much it fuckin hurtsss" I squeal . Shea tries her best to comfort me and I appreciate it so much "I'm sorry" I say "It's coo" she says.   The nurse comes in with my mom and dad "WHERE THE HELL IS MICHAEL?" My father growls "He said he is on his way" shea says "Well he should've been here before us" My mother chimes in "Mom please" I say as I squeeze Shea's hand as pain takes over "You didn't get medicine yet?" My mom asks "Nooo" I groan and moan as pain feels my body , Everything hurts so much "We have to check you sweetie" The nurse says "Hmm k" I say... "You're eight and a half dialated , Your baby boy will be here soon" The nurse smiles as she takes her gloves off and trashes them . Michael finally walks in and eyes the fuck out of Shea "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" He yells "Shut uppp" I say "You got to go!" He says to Shea and she goes to let go of my hand but I don't let her "You don't have to leave" I say and my parents agree "This my child not this dyke's baby" Michael walks over to me and sits in the chair on my other side, I feel another contraction coming , It hurts badly I start screaming "CAN YOU CALM DOWN" Michael covers his ears , but I can't help it the pain is unbearable. My hips hurt so bad "Hmmm it hurts it hurts" I try to get comfortable but it's so difficult . "Turn on your side" Shea suggest so I do and it eases the pain some "Turn your phone off" I say to Michael but he ignores me so I grab it from him and throw it "WHAT THE HELL" He jumps up and grabs his phone , It didn't shatter or crack which I was hoping it did. "Michael pay attention to her , she is birthing your child" My father speaks up "Michael Jr. aint here yet" Michael says , My father gets up and gets in his face "PAY ATTENTION TO HER" He growls , Michael holds my hand with one hand while texting on the other.