TRAPPED....

Diamond
"YOU CAN GET OUT ALSO!" I yell at my cousin "Y'all up N here ruining my son's birthday worrying about who I am dating! SHEA IS MY GIRLFRIEND I AM BISEXUAL AND IF ANYONE ELSE HAS A PROBLEM WITH IT LEAVE NOW!" I grab a soda off the table and pop the top "dumbass bitches"
"TIME TO EAT!" My mom says as she places the last bowl of baked Macaroni and cheese on the long table along with all the other foods, my least favorites are my aunts dishes she brought. Her Mac and cheese came from the dollar store "babe!" I call Shea over "those last 3 dishes came from my aunts house don't eat them she can't cook and she gets the ingredients from the dollar store" I whisper in her ear "Thanks babe" Shea and I go to make our plates, she also makes a plate for Jr. "Have some of my pudding Diamond" My aunt offers "No thank you" I decline the offer. Don't nobody want that homemade sink pudding shit "Okay baby well there's plenty, maybe Jr want some" she smiles "no thank you he can't have dairy" I say "oh ok" she walks away clearly upset but oh well. Her kids will eat that nasty stuff, not us!

Asia 💕
"Sooo I really like you!" I push Michael onto the bed "Yeah and?" He asks "I want to be your baby mama, I won't put you on child support. I won't ask you for nothing, I just want a beautiful baby and I know we can make that" I kiss michael's soft lips "Diamond would kill you" He laughs "She won't know.. I'm not going to post pics of him, come on I'll give you this" I take a thousand dollars out of my wallet "All I need is your sperm daddy" I use my finger and trail down his body. "Mmm you think you can handle all of this?" He looks me deep in my eyes "Yes" I say.  Truthfully I only want his baby to get back at Diamond for dumping me as a friend... I'd have Shea's baby but she ain't a guy so lemme get Michael's baby and flaunt my baby off. I ain't gonna ruin his life like Diamond did. "Only this one time Asia and whatever happens happens okay?" He says "Yes daddy" I remove his boxers, his thing is huge... how the f.. did Diamond handle that?? Wow 😳 "You nervous?" He asks "Just a bit" I shyly giggle but get to work fast.
One hour later 🥰
After Mike does his thing in me and leaves I start to cry. It hurt even though he was gentle bad caring but he is big. I just lay down and think to myself how Diamond will react when she finds out and if I am even pregnant. I have to wait 2-4 weeks before I even know myself. I'm not telling anyone until I'm like 36 weeks pregnant just to be on the safe side. "Hey are you okay?" My mom knocks on the door "I'm fine Just a sad YouTube video" I lie "aww sweetie do you want to talk about it?" She asks through the door "no it's okay mom. I'll be out soon" I say "okay" she finally goes away and good thing she wasn't here when he was hitting it from the back because I screamed so loud, his shit tore me up "dayumm" I whisper as I get up from the bed, my whole body aching... I don't know how y'all females want niggas with big dicks because damn boy that shit be hurting.  Text message
Erin: sis you did it?
Me: yesss bihhhh let's meet up 2Mr (tomorrow)
Erin: BETTTTT BABYYYY!!!!!