THE END PRT 1 of 4

💎Diamond 💎
    This book will be ending soon so if you would like part 2 please comment the number "2"or comment "Part 2"

"I just want to be happy" I lay on Amaud's chest "Well Shea doesn't make you happy?" He asks "She does but I just want peace from my son, my mom and her at times..."  "Well you are always welcomed here, plus I live alone in this two bedroom so you can always sleep or whatever you want to do" he says then I lean in and kiss him "I I'm sorry" I say getting up quickly "It's okay" he pulls me into his lap then kissing me all over. "I'm scared..." I say "Shhh" His soft lips match mine, His hands rub on my back I become paralyzed unable to do anything "mmm" I moan out as his fingers head down to my pants inside, feeling on my clitoris "Shiiit" he says as he removes my shirt with one hand, I didn't even wear a bra today damn, His tongue meets my nipple as he gently sucks it

Amaud came inside of me on accident and my dumbass acted like a pillow princess, I didn't do anything.... Now I might be pregnant and I know how Shea is going to act, I pray to God I am not pregnant because I am not telling her about today "Can I shower?" I ask "yes go ahead" he says while relaxing in the bed, "I have to get out of here" I think to myself

             (45 minutes later)
I finally get home but Shea's car isn't here nor is my moms so I text Shea
Me~*Where you at?*
Shea~* Went out with a couple friends your mom got Jr they went shopping*
Me~ Ok ima take a shower and relax
Shea ~ I'll be home soon babe
Me~ okay
————————————
"I'm fuckin scared!" I say to myself as I hide the pregnancy tests under the sink cabinet then put the wood piece back, hopefully Shea doesn't notice it's messed up and tries fixing it or I'm screwed... I can't believe I cheated fuck !
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Shea W.
"Yo I know right, it was so funny especially when he flipped out the window and yelled see you later sucker" Myself and the girls laugh "Yo that shit is dead funny nigga landed right on his ass talking bout ouuuuch then passed out" Kabria laughs "Niggas gassing on sparks!" I hear a familiar face and it's Sky "Nigga bye" we all say "Yo bitch just got fucked by Javon's cousin" She laughs "who's bitch?" Jayla barks "Shea's bitch diamond" She says "Stop spreading rumors before I bust you" I say "Nigga I ain't lying!" Sky laughs "Prove it" I say as I step up to her "Look" she pulls out her phone and shows me a short video of Amaud fuckin my girl from the back "Ight, who seen it?" I ask "Me, Javon, you and maybe Michael" she says "Ight!" I nod my head soon after walking away "Actually, send that video to my Instagram so I can confront her" I say to Sky "Ight gotchu" after the crew and I leave it's time for my ass to go to Diamond's house because I got something to show her mama.

Diamond's House - 10pm
"Diamond where is your parents?" I ask as soon as I get through the door "they are sleeping babe what's wrong?" She asks "Nothing I'll be back tomorrow" I kiss Jr but don't kiss Diamond and leave before she can even say anything "SHEA!" Diamond yells "I'll see you tomorrow" I get in my car and pull off "fuck!" I say coming to a complete stop noticing I must've dropped my phone when I opened the door.... fuck it let her go through it... I continue to drive.

The Next Day
Diamond
I found Shea's phone outside but don't go through it because I know she wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I already wish I could take everything with Amaud back, it was stupid and I don't even know why I did it I'm going to lose my girlfriend and I don't want to, Tears flow from my face "mama mama mama" Jr wakes up but I can't stop myself from crying "mama mama mama mama" He stands up in his crib putting his arms out for me to get him "hold on Michael!" I say as tears fall "mama!" He continues "SHUT UP JUNIOR!" I yell in anger wishing he would go away for a while "mama mama mama" I get up and take him out of the crib "Whaaaat?" I look him in the eyes and he smiles "I'm sorry" I hold him tightly he lays his head on my shoulder "I'm going to make you some breakfast!" I bring him into the living room after changing his diaper then pull out the eggs, bacon, grits,pancake mix,chocolate chips, strawberries, blueberries and pineapple.... once everything is done I grab a plate for myself and Jr, placing the food on it then putting him in his high chair to eat, Soon as I sit down with my plate there is a knock on the door "Who is it?" I ask "Shea!"  I quickly open the door and hug Shea "hey baby, look Junior Shea is here" I smile at him "mama mama mama" he says he only says mama and no, nothing else yet but I know he will talk soon "I made breakfast are you hungry?" I ask Shea "nah I'm great, but we need to talk about something so let's sit down" Shea goes over to the kitchen table to take a seat I follow her taking a seat where I usually sit and continue eating "What's up?" I ask "I left my phone you got it?" She asks "yes, here!" I pull her phone out of my pocket "You checked it?" She raises a brow "No babe, whatever you do is your business"  "Diamond.... look" She does something on her phone then next showing me a video which causes me to look away "This is what you do to me, to Us, to HIM!" Shea points towards Jr "S...Shea p..ple" I began crying "Look Diamond, you can save those fake ass tears, those fake ass emotions and all that for someone else! You want a guy so bad in your life then be with one, I am not making you stay. Enjoy your life." Shea gets up and goes over to Jr "I am sorry lil man I am so sorry, I love you so much" Shea kisses him "Don't leave please don't, I don't want him to be without you he loves you Shea and so do I please, you don't understand how much I regret it I seriously regret it" I wrap my arms around Shea begging her not to leave me but she pushes me off as a result in my actions she leaves.....