Diamond, Shea Vs Michael

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW4MORE!!!!

Michael - 10:30am
"WHO IS IT?" I yell as someone knocks on the door "Diamond!" She yells back "Ughhh whyyy" I sigh as I pick up Michael Jr , his car seat and his diaper bag "here" I snatch the door open pushing the items into diamonds hand "Don't be  having no attitude wit me" Diamond scrunch up her face "fuck you gonna do about it?" I step forward which makes Shea step in my face "Bitch" I spat "That's fine!" She smiles "Dirty dykes" I spit out... Shea and Diamond take Jr and leave my porch. "good! Leave you fuckin faggot ass bitches, she will be back with me soon as she get tired of not having this big long black dick" I laugh aloud than slam the door. Fast forward ....... 11am  IHOP
Shea 😍
"Hello, my name is Marissa How can I help you?" She smiles at us "Well nice to meet you Marissa, Can we both get a sweet tea" "yes yes coming right up, I will be right back" she smiles at me. That is the flirting smile and I'm not interested at all... Diamond is the only woman for me. I mean shiiiit just look at her "Babe she's flirting with you" Diamond rolls her eyes "I know I don't care though. You're all I need" I lean over and kiss Diamond as Marissa comes and places our drinks down "Do you know what you would like to eat?" She licks her lips "Umm ye yeah" Diamond places our orders than hands the menus back "Will be right back" she touches my shoulder I almost flip but Diamond taps my leg with her foot causing me to chill out.

Michael -
"YOOOO SHOOT THAT 3.3 nigga , get that nigga GET THAT NIGGA BRO ! GODDAMN FRANKLIN OOOO SHIIIT DONE SHOT HIS ASS DOWN!" I dap up Javon after he shoots the six cops down in GTA5 . "Ight we out bro we out!" We take off towards my car and hop in "Bro how was last night?" Javon asks "It was good until this morning when they came and got Jr. man that bitch bring Shea everywhere on God" I shake my head "Shoot she gonna be back wit you before you know it, or another nigga" Javon jokes "and that nigga will get jumped" I pause the game to grab a bag of tortillas and salsa dip "Get me that cheese bro!" Javon yells "Sure thing sweetie" I say in my most gayest voice "aww thank you daddy" Javon cracks up and so do I. We just be playing around but ain't no way we gay ! Naw we don't do that shit. "Bro what's your girls name again?" "Celeste" Javon answers "Let me hit that" I laugh "Nawww bro that's why woman I plan on marrying her, but I do know this white bitch Carla, she's 16 we should fuck that and dump that" he laughs "Show me a picture" once he shows me a pic I almost spit out my salsa "Bitch ugly" we both laugh "Ass up face down!" He goes off "THATS THE WAY I LIKE TO FUCK!" I end it.