Shea's Bday prt1

❤️Shea's Bday😻

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Happy birthday dear Shea- Happy birthday to you! Mommy loves you" My mother kisses my cheek as I sit up in my bed with a big smile on my face. My momma brought me breakfast, Fluffy eggs, buttery toast, sausage patties, potatoes and pancakes with blueberry lemonade "Thank you so much mommy" I hug and kiss her than dig right into my food "mmm sooo good" I smile "I'm so glad you like it. Oh by the way diamond stopped by earlier she left you a few gifts" my mom says "ma I miss her but I just can't deal with that Sky girl you know?!" I shake my head "Just be polite always, be there for Michael jr if you want to and let Diamond do Diamond" my mother kisses me; she leaves the room. "Ughh school!" I sigh as I finish my breakfast. Ma let's us decide if we want to go to school on our birthday or not ima just go!!
After heading into the bathroom I shower, wash my face, hair and body, lotion myself up then I get dressed, diamond studded earrings

A white Ralph Lauren shirt with the black horse, black Ralph Lauren jeans, my black and white Ralph Lauren sneakers to finish off my look I put my hair in a neat bun, add a yellow diamond chain, spray my Michael Kor's cologne and add my Ralph Laur...

A white Ralph Lauren shirt with the black horse, black Ralph Lauren jeans, my black and white Ralph Lauren sneakers to finish off my look I put my hair in a neat bun, add a yellow diamond chain, spray my Michael Kor's cologne and add my Ralph Lauren bomber jacket "damn" I take a few pictures in the mirror then upload them to instagram, within minutes I have over 100 likes and 60 comments all saying how good I look and happy birthday one comment stands out that says DM ME NOW PLZ "Who is this?" I message the person "it's Sky, Look I'm sorry about everything. I didn't mean for y'all to break up or any of that. Diamond is nothing more than just a friend to me I promise you" Sky messages me "K! Well diamond and I are over but thanks for your apology!" I wrote back but I know she's full of bullshit.

Text messages
Miranda: Happy Bday Shea!
Jess: Happy birthday gorgeous
Amber: Happy Bday 🤗 🎂
Diamond: Happy birthday baby I love you sooo much 😘💔
Ashley: Happy Bday

After reading 30 more messages I shut my phone off and head to school I'm exhausted from this day already and I'm supposed to be happy "baby are you gonna open your gifts?" My mom asks "After school" I sigh as I close the door behind me. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The neighbors 3 teenage daughters yell they are triplets 17 years old and go to a private school. Always partying, outside and always shopping. There mother owns 4 businesses and the father owns 2 major companies it must be nice to be rich ya know haha I'll be up there one day once my shoe and clothing design takes off!
Soon as I turn the key my radio blast 🎶 Standing here and I'm getting heated
Pourin' me up a drink I swear I need it
I think I'm about
'Bout to hurt somebody
Swear this man is begging me to leave him
Getting sick of being so mistreated
Another night without
Without his arms around me
Who knew that my heart could have a bruise?
You see this scar here on my chest?
I'm hurting and he don't even care
It's four a.m. and my lover won't answer
He's probably somewhere with a dancer
Sippin' cha.m.pagne while I'm in his bed🎶
"It's 4am and I think I might lose it" I sing