Moving Day

Asia Canady 🤱🏽
"I'm done being a mother!" I take Kingston out of his car seat and drop him off in front of the emergency entrance. Someone will get him, I also left a letter with his name and birthdate, The reason I can't keep him and that I am not to be contacted or known no matter what. He has no severe health issues and I wrote his pediatrician down. Everyone will eventually know but at least we are out of high school. I don't have to deal with them or the teachers judgement. Kingston starts screaming as soon as I get into the car "OH MY GOSH!" I hear someone yell but I don't turn to look I just speed out of there as quick as possible.
Text message
Me: I'm done being a mom, dropped Kingston off at a safe place.
Iyla: WHAT SAFE PLACE? GIVE ME KINGSTON!!! I WILL ADOPT HIM
Me: Give it up Iyla he is gone 😔 I can't be a mom anymore
Iyla: I've been taking care of him so STFU YOU STUPID BITCH AND TELL ME WHERE HE IS YOU DUMBASS WHORE!
I don't bother texting her back, instead I turn my phone off and leave it alone.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Shea Wright - MOVING DAY - A New Start

"Callie help me with the futon, shit is heavier than I thought" I chuckle "Hmm someone needs to work on them muscles" Trey laughs "Yeah yeah!" I role my eyes as he helps Callie and I. "thanks y'all!" I say as we place the futon in the back of the Uhaul "okay what's next?" My mom comes out with an envelope "what's that?" I ask "Oh something your father dropped off for you and your future wife" my mother giggles "Mommm" I laugh aloud and so do my friends "open it Shay!" My friend calls me Shay for short. Once I open the envelope I notice it's a check "WHOAAAA NOW!" I quickly close it before anyone sees the numbers on it "That'll be good right?" My mom winks "Yes definitely" I hug and kiss her than quickly get back to loading the Uhaul.