I am DONE !-8

Michael Carri ( Thursday 3pm)

"YO I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT I DON'T WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS , Yo I can't even go out with friends , I can't shower , drink , eat or sleep when I want to like what the hell Diamond! I can't do it anymore I'm done don't hit me up nomore" I go to leave and diamond grabs my arm with tears in her eyes but I rip my hand from her , gather my stuff and leave out the house. Having a child is to much I can't do it. Jr. gonna have to get used to just having a mother man because i'am out for good "HE NEEDS A FATHER MIKE" She yells "AND I NEED SPACE" I yell back getting into my blue Ferrari and taking off. This is to much! I need some time to think and just be alone.....

         Ashanti Aysher 6Pm

"Baby don't you worry about him, You have us" I hug my daughter and kiss my grandson "You don't need someone who acts like that. Someone will come in your life and do right by you and Jr. I promise you that baby girl" I rub my daughter's back. I hate seeing her cry she is still my little girl regardless "I love you Diamond" I say "I love you too mama" she cries "Let me take Michael and you go get some rest" I pick Michael Jr. up from her arms and Diamond kisses his forehead than heads to her room.

      Diamond Aysher 9pm

"Girl he walked out the house and told me he is done, My baby is father-less and do you know how that makes me feel, ughhh I hate him" I say into the phone as I facetime Shea and Asia "Don't worry he will be back , His friends will keep asking about his son and his little hoes will pressure him into seeing Jr" Asia says "He might not be back but if you ever need help you can call me i'm available always" Shea smiles "Thank you" I smile back. After a few hours of talking to them I get off the phone and I end up falling asleep.

     ( 30 minutes later)

I'am awoken to Michael crying so I jump up and head down the hall , My mom is making his bottle so I pick him up to cradle him while she gets his bottle and he smiles at me, Looking just like his daddy but he looks like me at the same time and I just love it! "Mama you think Michael will come back?" I ask "Honestly , I don't know honey. He might and he might not but Jr. does not need his father coming back whenever he feels like it. He needs his father t be active in his life" My mama answers "He ain't in no army, military so ain't no excuse fo that man to be poppin in whenever he feel like"   "I understand" I answer as I feed my handsome son